Some people requested more crisp sounds for most of the weapons, and so I delivered. These sounds come from various S.T.A.L.K.E.R. modders, but I'll just...
In this modification I replaced almost all original weapons models. I tried to find the best available models and skins, some of them I made myself. I used the best available animations for those models, many of anims I made myself too. As for the sounds - generally I used COP Sound Remake Mod. As for the configs - I used MacBradley's from his RCOM mod, but I remained at edited but still original upgrades system. I also made my own scope textures. So - enjoy!
The quick-fix becomes a general patch with a following changes:
- fixed "XML file:ui\inventory_upgrade.xml value: errDescr:Error reading end tag" error
- fixed AK-47 reload sound
- fixed SVT-40 hud position
- fixed some minor bugs in weapons uprgades
- slightly decreased weapons damage
- better binoculars sprint animation
- more realistic AK-47 model
- fixed shader in FN FAL hud model
- better Mossberg model with better animations
- better sprint animations for Glock, Grach and Gsh-18
- slightly fixed animations for PM, PB and CZ-52
- slightly fixed animations for Sako
- fixed VSK reload sound
- some minor textures fixes
Quick-fix is now replaces by this patch in downloads section.