Changelog for the new released patch for Eastern Front.
Posted by blackbishop on Apr 7th, 2012
Eastern Front Patch 1.61
- Most translations are now up to date. Exceptions are French, Czech, Korean and Japanese. We are looking for translators for these languages.
- Added VanAdrian's fix for bad normalmaps on some Relic objects.
- Added Lord van Dalen map resources for winter maps.
- Fixed the "Load game" crash. (savegames created with 1.600/1.601 will still crash, savegames created with 1.610 will work)
- Added some new map objects, credits to VanAdrian for his map assets.
- Tweaked some texture files to make sure they have the right size and encoding.
- Removed several unneeded files.
- Fixed Hellcat collision box.
- Fixed Rifle Grenade mix/max values (were reversed).
- Fixed Spotter Marked Target ability being available when garrisoned.
- Fixed ISU-152's Barrage description.
- Removed attack movement order from Katyusha.
- Fixed Steamroller description in the commander tree.
- Removed Mortar Fire Barrage from Street Fighting description.
- Updated Discipline ability for NKVD, now will execute a soldier when used.
- Fixed Naval population cap indicator.
- Fixed hover descriptions for Shtrafnie Troops.
- Fixed typo on Armoury abilities' extra text.
- Units garrisoned in Outpost have green cover modifiers.
- Units garrisoned in Outpost can be targeted and killed as in any other building.
- Reduced reinforce cost of NKVD squad to 18 manpower.
- Fixed reinforce cost not being uniform on NKVD squad.
- Fixed a bug with Sharpshooter's Observe ability if active when retreating.
- Collision box of SU-76 now matches Marder III.
- Collision mesh for IL-2 now matches P-47.
- Lowered penetration values of the T90 against airplanes.
- Fixed bug with soviet tanks receiving almost no damage from Goliath.
- Fixed a bug where Bergetigers could resurrect Katyusha and KV-2 wrecks.
- Added Molotov cocktail impact sounds.
- Changed Hotkeys on some of the armoury upgrades and some weapon upgrades on squads.
- Updated For The Motherland description to make players aware of the additional rifles upgrade for conscripts.
- Fixed wrong name for SU-122 weapon.
- Added US flag to the points captured by Soviets, instead of white one.
- Fixed Soviet Sniper decloak time being shorter than intended.
- Fixed Heavy mortar bug that allowed to fire barrages without delay.
- Fixed missing requirements from Guards/Shock Guards and Firebase.
- Fixed Guards reinforcements from Red Tide ability not coming if the alternate upgrade for Heavy Tankovy is used instead of the normal one.
- Updated symbol for SU-85.
- Fixed Partisans incorrect population requirement for the call-in ability.
- Command Squad's Charge ability will now be locked during the buff and debuff time of For the Motherland.
- Fixed the missing officer on off-map reinforcement when HQ is destroyed if the Luftwaffe officer reward unit was selected.
- German scientist have developed an improved version of the V1. This improved version should no longer be bouncing off IS-3s.
- Added new engine sound for ME262.
- Removed the global cooldown for Luftwaffe Officer.
- Requirements of the ME-262 ability now match the Officer's Barrage ability.
- Fixed main gun issues with the King Tiger after getting main gun critical.
- Tiger Ace's shot ability won't affect IS-3, Pershing and ISU-152 anymore.
- Removed swastika from JU-87 wreck.
- Added white JU-52 as map object.
- PaK, Pz. IV & Pz. V wrecks are now unselectable.
- Fixed an issue where the description of Jagdtiger was incorrectly using the one of Tiger Ace.
- Added missing description of Jagdtiger in the Reward Unit section.
- Lowered drain time of Jagdtiger to 5 minutes to match all the other "super" heavy tanks.
- Fixed bug that prevented Tank Buster Squads getting doctrinal Double Schrecks.
- Fixed bug that prevented Panzer Grenadier Squads getting two Gewehr 43.
- Fixed Advanced Repair for Panzer Grenadiers.
- Fixed PE recrewed nebels not able to be reinforced.
- Added missing soviet vehicles to tank awareness.
- Fixed incorrect accuracy of Teller mines vs soviet vehicles.
- Fixed bug where Anti-Tank Grenades would bounce off SU-85.
- Fixed Panzer Elite bug which did not give ACPR to rebuilt tanks and ATHT.
- Fixed main gun issues with the Marder III after getting main gun critical.
- Nashorn will not target planes anymore.