1. Most importantly new guns. As you noticed it will be MG-42, FG-42, DP-28. Maybe I'll add Sten with silencer and/or MP-41.
2. Correct weapons in time period - when you're playing Stalingrad for example, Russians have no PPS-42 and Germans have no Stg-44, FG-42 and G-43. British soldiers have no M1 garand and Sten in Toujane. But they will get Sten in France for example. And so on. I am trying to have in every time period enough weapons for every team. For example - German army have now SVT-40 avaliable when they fighting on Eastern front (they were using then very often). But later in 1944 (Burgundy for example) they have their G43 instead. Weapons will be allowed or prohibited automatically when you start any map.
3. You will no longer regenerate your health in MP. No more jumping out of the window to make your way shorter (well you can do it, but you will be wounded). If your health is critical your screen gets red as before.. but now it will never be better anymore.
4. Like in screen-shots - no HUD. Only thing you can see is number of bullets (that's something you should know).
5. Victory marches - Every team will now have their own victory music. You can no longer hear "Axis win" or "Allies win". Marches will be following:
For Americans: When Johny Comes Marching Home
For British: March of British Grenadiers
For Germans: Königgrätzer Marsch
For Russians: Invincible and Legendary
Marches will be only 15 second long parts though.
6. You can see new weapon menu in screen-shots. Stats in the menu are taken from reliable sources.
Another changes are not as important.. I changed of course stats of guns to be more accurate. Weight for example is more realistic then before (heavier guns have longer time to aim and moving is slower). I also made that if 2 guns with same cartridges have different muzzle velocity, bigger damage will have gun with bigger velocity. I watched many videos to find out real recoil of guns and compared it each other and so on. If you find some of my guns in the mod after release unrealistic please let me know and I will make everything to make it shoot as similar to it's real exemplar as possible. Thank you for patience.
I try to release it as soon as possible