This mod was created with the propose of Faction war zone wich every faction want to conquer camps with the option to player join\leave a faction, an improved AI, bring Clear Sky faction from S.t.a.l.k.e.r.: Clear Sky and another features.

Forum Thread
by member
Q&A session - #1 (Questions only!) (Mods : Clear Sky Faction Mod : Forum : General Discussion : Q&A session - #1 (Questions only!)) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 26 2012, 3:37pm Anchor

Well people,
This is the thread of the first Questions & Answer session of CSFM.

The questions will be answer at this thread : Moddb.com 

Any kind of offencive or flamming kind of replies will deleted.

Best Regards,
xRatx

Edited by: xRatx

Apr 28 2012, 8:32am Anchor

Can we look forward for any new models? And  what about new sounds?
Thank you

May 25 2012, 2:57pm Anchor

Is the enemy combat ai as good as in OGSE?
the same question again how good is your companions combat ai?

Aug 12 2012, 3:38pm Anchor

xRatx i am amazed how accurate an informative your answers are. 

@ kyujin
Can't really say how AI is compared to what you have seen in OGSE because i get a huge load of crashes whenever i try to run it. But in comparison with vanilla stalker enemies are tougher, have some new moves, can actually outsmart you - i got flanked a few times and just when i was sure i cleaned a place BOOM head shot from a guy standing no more than meter behind me. So is a lot better and more irritating than in vanilla.

Aug 12 2012, 5:24pm Anchor

@lol3r_86 I was waiting for more people to show up in this thread. Anyways, I'm doin' the thread with the answers now.

Aug 29 2012, 11:37am Anchor

Who other than the traders in Cordon, Bar, and Freedom base sell a good variety of weapons and gear in the mod? The Colonel in Duty got killed early on in game so I cant shop with him, and I joined Duty and wiped Freedom out so cant have access to all the good NATO weapons I like. Any other good traders?

Also, in the next patch could you make repair kits buyable at traders? They are like gold because repairing armor costs so much.

Aug 29 2012, 1:38pm Anchor

Q&A session - #1 updated with DisposableHero23 questions. 

Aug 29 2012, 2:52pm Anchor

I like the mechanic NPC idea. What about upgrading weapons and armor? I assume its only possible in Clear Sky and CoP, but maybe theres some way to work it into SoC?

Aug 31 2012, 1:45pm Anchor

Q&A session - #1 updated with DisposableHero23 questions. 

Sep 17 2012, 4:50pm Anchor

Is it possible to edit the actors max carrying weight without ruining currently active saved games? Or would I have to start over? I read this tutorial how to do so:

This tutorial will teach you how to change the maximum carrying weight limit for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and it also contains important informations about doing so.

1. You'll have to download the WinRAR archive in the link on the bottom of the page, the archive contains these two files: system.ltx and Actor.ltx. Extract the files in your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. directory which for retail buyers should be located in C:/Program files/THQ/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. -Shadow of Chernobyl/Gamedata/ and for Steam users it should be located in C:Program files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Stalker shadow of Chernobyl/gamedata
  2. After installing the files correctly we can finnaly start to change the weight. First look for the line called max_weight in the system.ltx file by opening it with notepad, it should be set to 50, we'll be changing it to the desired number, let's say 150.
  3. Now go look for the line called max_item_mass in the actor.ltx file, located in config/creatures, by opening it with notepad, change the max_item_mass to the same number has for max_weight, it would be 150 this time.
  4. When your done with those steps look for the line named max_walk_weight in the actor.ltx file by opening it with notepad and change it's value to something higher then the one you picked for max_item_mass and max_weight, let's say 170.

Voila! Your maximum carrying limit for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is now higher then before.

Sorry I posted this question in the wrong thread by accident

Are there any ways to put a scope on the M16A2 or theH&K G3 and if so which scopes do they use?

Is there any way to tweak the population of the game world, like how often enemies spawn or how many spawn at a time, etc? I play on Master but was looking for ways to make it a little harder. Also is there any way to resurrect certain important characters once they're killed? Very early on in my game the Colonel guy in the Duty base at Bar was killed in a raid and he sold some good stuff.

What new weapons were added in the beta patch?

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.