The unofficial expansion mod to CNC3 Tiberium Wars is the enhanced version of Kane's Wrath Reloaded. This mod is where the beloved C&C series shall end its conclusion from CNC4.

Forum Thread
Beta 0.5 Bugs and Issues (post them here) (Games : C&C3: Tiberium Wars : Mods : C&C3; Tacitus Revolution : Forum : Bugs and Issues : Beta 0.5 Bugs and Issues (post them here)) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Nov 23 2017 Anchor

Please report any bugs and issues for the Beta 0.5 release. The list will be mentioned in this post and can be changed without notice. No suggestions and ideas please.

Issues:
1) Out of memory issues: you have to lower your graphical texture settings if you are on a 32-bit OS PC using 4GB or less RAM, or if you are on 64-bit OS PC using up too many resources unless you have 16-32 GB of RAM. Also please make sure you are using the 4GB tool to make C&C3 to use more RAM.
2) Intelligence Database isn't showing all data references.
3) Screen ingame issues: you have to use a widescreen monitor, or even at best an even wider widescreen monitor or dual monitors to see more depth of the field due to the usage of the ingame UI.
4) Maps not showing up ingame: there is a conflict with civilian assets from another mod merged with the main mod. It will be fixed in the next release.

Edited by: PurpleGaga27

Nov 24 2017 Anchor

Wrong link on Google Drive

Nov 24 2017 Anchor
Hello I get a DirectX error out of memory when I start the game in skirmish

cc
Nov 24 2017 Anchor

Many good idea´s so far... but the new hud is crab imo

Why did you change it?

Nov 24 2017 Anchor

Hello everyone, I'd ask you, I was installed everything by the readme and on the image is described what is wrong - the numbers of intel aren't identical (like 15/15, 2/2). Some of them missing? Pls help anyone. Thank you very much :)

Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

After exit...Game crash 24 11 2017 23 44 15

Does anyone know, how to install maps via bibber's big extractor? Because I have done it (extraction), but maps are invisible.

Nov 24 2017 Anchor

Wher you pick one of most new fractions, game got crush with direct3d error (out of memory)

Nov 24 2017 Anchor
9mm. wrote:

Wrong link on Google Drive

It has been fixed.

Regarding "out of memory" issues, please read the first post of this thread.

Edited by: PurpleGaga27

Nov 25 2017 Anchor

4gb patch don't help. I have i5 6400, GTX1060ti 6gb and 16gb of RAM and THIS is not enough?! O_o

Nov 25 2017 Anchor

Hello I found some bugSomething missing

Bug in fraction select... Missin INI...

Buggy HUD in TW campaign (also in tutorial)

Bugged HUD in TW campaign (also in tutorial) - I've got wide screen resolution 1440x900

Further, the game crashed after running the skirmish. I tried Tiberium Gardens.

Now I was played but campaign is still unplayable, because HUD is bugged (like on the picture), I was tried to change resolution from 1440x900 on 1280x1024 also 2880x1800(?), but doesn't help. I was also played skirmish and after cca 5 seconds the first fraction was dead (all was AI fractions)

Edited by: Renegade9313

Nov 25 2017 Anchor
Renegade9313 wrote:

Hello I found some bug

Something missing

Bug in fraction select... Missin INI...

Buggy HUD in TW campaign (also in tutorial)

Bugged HUD in TW campaign (also in tutorial) - I've got wide screen resolution 1440x900

Further, the game crashed after running the skirmish. I tried Tiberium Gardens.

Now I was played but campaign is still unplayable, because HUD is bugged (like on the picture), I was tried to change resolution from 1440x900 on 1280x1024 also 2880x1800(?), but doesn't help. I was also played skirmish and after cca 5 seconds the first fraction was dead (all was AI fractions)

For the first image, I forgot to add the Forgotten Trio as the defined name.

For the second image, are you playing on a 16:9 widescreen monitor? Because if it's not, then you need to buy or run another monitor specifically to run HD resolutions. Mine had the HUD shown correctly on 1280x720p and 1920x1080 resolutions. This will be noted to the public.

9mm. wrote:

4gb patch don't help. I have i5 6400, GTX1060ti 6gb and 16gb of RAM and THIS is not enough?! O_o

Have you tried lowering the graphic settings? Also turn off anti-aliasing since all my experimental runs on my mods don't need anti-aliasing.

Nov 25 2017 Anchor

Okay, so after completely reinstalling my C&C3 and re downloading this mod, I am still getting "Out of Memory" errors the second I start a game, I have more than enough RAM and processing power, and I activated Large Address Aware to let the game use more RAM.

EDIT: It's the texture quality, if I set it to high, it crashes, medium, it runs fine.

Edited by: General_Green

Nov 25 2017 Anchor

I've got 1440x900 -16:10 monitor (max resolution, that may be the problem..), I will going to try the game on my laptop, there is resolution 1920x1080.

I hope, the game will then work.

EDIT: The game works good now on my laptop, but still at start of the game some of fractions died. I don't know why...

EDIT 2: Now I was noticed that the AI fractions are unplayable - they do nothing... At game start is only main building. Further, when I want select fraction balanced mod has been changed to random. I don't know how to change it at all. I'd ask, if the game is only for human players or human players and AI, because it doesn't work with AI yet. Thanks for any help :)

Edited by: Renegade9313

Nov 25 2017 Anchor
Renegade9313 wrote:

Now I was noticed that the AI fractions are unplayable - they do nothing... At game start is only main building. Further, when I want select fraction balanced mod has been changed to random. I don't know how to change it at all. I'd ask, if the game is only for human players or human players and AI, because it doesn't work with AI yet. Thanks for any help :)

Only GDI, NOD and Scrin factions have skirmish AI. The others don't in which C&C3 doesn't have the ability to do, except Kane's Wrath.

Nov 26 2017 Anchor

Yesterday I was noticed that. But they will be functional eventually(in TW)? Because the fractions which doesn't work in Tiberium Wars are useless.

I don't understand why is here mentioned Kane's Wrath, because this mod is only for Tiberium Wars, right?

Nov 26 2017 Anchor

Thx, medium texture setting helped. Now, LEGION cant build anything, but only those buildings

Nov 26 2017 Anchor

The scrin fraction is too strong also on medium balanced level.

Nov 29 2017 Anchor

The Scrin Reaper was forgotten to set as a tier-4 unit with an expensive price tag.

Dec 3 2017 Anchor

Hello, the maps dont appear, I extracted and put them in the folder specified in the ReadMe but still no maps there. please help

Dec 3 2017 Anchor

I wished I could help with the maps issues, but for now I cannot.

Dec 22 2017 Anchor

Hello ! Sorrry to bother you, but i don't know how to install the mod ;( i'm probably stupid, but i cannot find the readme file D: could you help me ? also sorry if it's not the right place to ask

Dec 25 2017 Anchor

Glad you fixed the issue that a lot of mods don't, Purple: changing either the health/durability of the walls and the power of the Fanatics in the Nod mission, but there's one more thing you need to fix. All of the Fanatics have to be used when destroying the wall, and that fails the mission. Please raise the power of individual Fanatics or lower the health of the walls again so that there is at least one left in the squad when the wall is destroyed. That will fix everything.

Thank you

Oh, and personally, I'm not a fan of the way you changed the in-game UI. IMO, there was no need to change it. Good job, nonetheless.

Dec 28 2017 Anchor

forestfur147 I am already trying to fix that issue for that map. It may not be the only mission with such an error with this mod. It'll take some time though.

Sep 29 2018 Anchor

Hello, I don't know if this has been updated somewhere else, or moved to another update, but I am still getting out of memory crashes when starting a skirmish with GDI Russia on the first tournament map. I have lowered my settings to Low, and used the 4GB tool. I have a GTX 1080ti and 16GB of RAM so I have no idea why this is crashing.

Oct 11 2018 Anchor

ScionNinja14` You only need to patch the cnc3game.dat under version 1.9, not cnc3.exe.

Jun 26 2019 Anchor

Hi, i found bug on skirmish, when chose to play the forgotten faction no apear the mutant yard and automaticaly lost (defered), the same thing when the forgotten trio, apears two gdi yards but the mutant yard is missing!!, What can i do?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.