Let me introduce you to Tiberian Sun: Tech Level War. It's a mod with a new gameplay tweak, in which you have to build very expensive buildings - the tech centers - in order to level up and have superior buildings and structures and eventually win the battle. However, there are not useless units in the lower tiers.
Nothing new, this is a pack that includes the mod version 0.3 along with the patch 0.31, there's no need to download it if you already have those two packs.
- Pitbull and Bike missiles damage increased.
- Component tower now buildable despite having selected offensive class, at the 2nd level.
- Grenadier cost increased from 500 to 900.
- Disc Thrower buildable at the 2nd TL even if you choose defensive class.
- Maps Nowhere To Run, Theme Park, Tiberium Forest and Casey's Canyon fixed, now my new AI works.
- Biggest Change: Easy AI (AI Level 0) implemented. AI Levels 1 and 2 are still both hard. Reccomended for those of you who want to learn how to play or like to see what units the mod has.
(AI Level 1 still in the works: it will be Turtler AI)
- Now the AI doesn't build Stealth Generators nor Obelisks at the start of the game.