Hello again everyone, the long-awaited update has been produced xD
First, I must apologize for this late update, but, the Tiberian Genesis mod has been undergoing major staff shortages. As you can imagine, it has been hard to progress, and troublesome, but with the remaining staff, we have conjured up more goodies to share, hoping to maintain interest amongst our fans and viewers.
In this video, you shall be shown a taster of some Work In Progress. This would be including the linear disruptor, agile nod-buggy, Hover MLRS, mighty harvester, and GDI's Assault rifle in action. It shows a small glimpse of what has been produced, with nothing being final, but still rockin'. Without further ado, to my happiness to show you, the long awaited video update lying in the video section. xD :P
As for improvements, the following have been updated:
* First vehicle engine and weapons sounds composed by Hawk_dB
* Nod-buggy's Dual Cannon has been replaced with a new Quad Cannon.
* Temporary textures have been implemented for various vehicles and buildings.
* Lights have been added to the various vehicles previously installed.
* The driving physique has been greatly improved.
* The disruptor has finally aquired a new Beam attack created by Nico.
* The 4 Tread Tank physique has now been stabilised, and improved thanks to MWLL.
* First Vehicle HUDs were implemented.
* The build menu based up temporary flash scripts and is in work now by our New Flash Designer.
* GDI's soldier model has been merged with AI.
* A new Gallery System is open, and shall be continuously updated, so stay tuned.
We hope you enjoyed reading through this update as much as I have typing it up for yo, and eagerly await the next. We shall post yet another updated as soon as possible. IF, however, anyone has the ability to aid us in this mod, please, do not hesitate, and come forth. For further information on how to apply for jobs, read more here.
Thank you for reading,
From us to you,
Tiberian Genesis Staff.