That shiny mod that vilifies the use of bloom and edgy lighting since 2010.

Forum Thread
Enhanced Beta 0.6.2 (Games : C&C: Generals Zero Hour : Mods : C&C Generals Zero Hour: Enhanced : Forum : Report Bugs : Enhanced Beta 0.6.2) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 19 2011 Anchor

Rarely.. Hello PoaMaePeeNong. :D If I miss english must apologize
I'm interesting.... long time I playing........ Now is very late at night :tired:

Enhanced Beta 0.6.2

1. China Infantry General
Problem : Cannot Click In The Defensive Structures.
Detail : Player cannot bulid machine bunker etc. I observe the computer same team can building like fun.
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

2. GLA ALL General
Problem : Over Click Icon Base Structures.
Detail : At one click defensive structures icon and click base structures 2 time for return to the main structure.
During click at last (3) for return. The explanation is appear at the same time on two word.
(Switch command bar to build real building) & (Conslicting upgrade cannot be purchased)
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

3 China ALL General
Problem : 1. Requires of Repair Station have no result.
2. Always Show The Listening Outpost At Propaganda Center. Nothing come out and lose money every time you cost for.
Detail : Cannot Build Repair Station Although Have The Warfactory.
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

4.Skirmish Mode Random Army have chance to be Observe or Boss General. When start game the cpu will giveup player.
Report..

Jul 20 2011 Anchor

Yeah, thanks for noting me about these. Some I already knew but haven't been fixing that :/

--

Aug 21 2011 Anchor

Hi Vector, I just want to ask help from you. There's a problem in the US Airfield. Everytime I build it the the game close. What should I do to fix this bug? Is there a solution for this? I really want to play Zero Hour using the mod you created coz it's realistic, the graphics are awesome, it's the way I want it to be. I hope you can help me. Thanks and God bless.

More power to you and this mod's team. :)

More power to you and to this mod's team. :)

Aug 22 2011 Anchor

Which side? Be more specific. Make a vid would help me to understand a lot better.

Edited by: VectorIV

--

Oct 29 2011 Anchor

Vector these are the bugs:
USA: Little miss spells: Bradley tank Ingranftry fighting vehicle. Armed with tow missle.

Should be standing can be armed or Upgrade or so?

USA laser: they have aurora´s with a microwave discription

oh why is there select difficulty on the main screen?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.