The object of 'Catch the Chicken' is to hold onto the chicken as long as you can without being fragged by your friends. You receive 1 point for every 10 seconds you hold onto the chicken(the time of course is variable). Players without the chicken can only hurt the chicken holder, not each other or themselves, so you can use big weapons as recklessly as you like. Features: Any Quake II map works. New models, graphics and sounds! Short movie intro!! Visible weapons supported transparently. GibStats support. Observer and chase camera modes. A little bit more... Gameplay options: Chicken holder can/cannot use health Chicken holder can/cannot use armor Chicken holder can/cannot use invulnerable Chicken holder can/cannot throw the chicken(after having it for x seconds) COOL STUFF!!! All options are set in an ini file, some accessible from an in-game popup menu
The object of 'Catch the Chicken' is to hold onto the chicken as long as you can without being fragged by your friends.
- Teamplay added!
- Map cycling added. This cycles through all map files listed in the
- The droppable option now allows you to throw the chicken grenade style. This
is always on in a team game.
- Glow changed into an optional color.
- Time delay before you can pickup the chicken after throwing.
- Pickup health options changed. You can now allow players to pickup small +2
- Plus more... (lots have been added for teamplay)
- If you suicided yourself while crouching a crouching body remained.