Hello and welcome to this update of Casus Belli.
Casus Belli SDK
Casus Belli has now its SDK in which you will find:
- Crysis Wars SDK Tools Setup.
- The .bat files to run the editor in Developpers Mode.
- The .cry files for Casus Belli maps.
- The .cry samples of the Savanah map for each game modes. These samples may be used to follow the video tutorials at Casusbelli-mod.com.
- A Disclaimer in PDF format which explains what you can or cannot with the files provided in this package.
Withthis SDK you will be able to make maps for Casus Belli. For sure, the best maps will be officially released in future patch or as complementary packs.
On this occasion, we opened a special section in our forum for maps creation.
We have an other good news. Tunngle and Casus Belli now work together. If you don't know Tunngle, it's a peer2peer software which allows you to play LAN game with an internet connection. This software has rooms to chat, tools to plan event and much more. You can find it by clicking below.
So now the official server is running on Tunngle. So you can join it in LAN game if you have the software or via internet like before if you don't have it. This should improve the number of Casus Belli players. A big Thank you to the Tunngle company who helped us.
Casus belli has also been patched in version 1.3.4, theese are the major modifications of this patch:
- Fixed a bug that caused clients to crash, especially right after they join a game.
Added direct connection links to the Offical Server and the 1G-TEAM
server. (the server browser is still available just in case)
CAPTURE THE INTELLIGENCE:
- Fixed bug that caused the intelligence to disappear from the map (requires testing, though).
- The intelligence will now respawn 10 seconds after a goal is scored.
- The goals icon colors have been switched, and the goal icons are now stars (instead of doors).
- Fixed UI bug that caused the HUD not to show the "PRESS F TO PICK UP THE INTELLIGENCE".
- Fixed bug that caused the pressing of the "Hold breath" key to reduce by 50% the weapons' recoil.
- Fixed laser dot not showing on far distances on firstperson (especially for the P90).
the weapon sounds of: Benelli M4, M249, G36C, KRISS Vector, M24, SV98,
AK74, RPK74, Desert Eagle, MP446 Viking and Beretta M9.
- Added a slight feedback sound when the player presses/releases the "Hold breath" key.
RPG7 and AT4 can now be fired when not in Ironsight, but the spread is incredibly high (so this is not very suitable for mid/far-range shooting)
- When one can deploy a machinegun, the icon will be shown at the crosshair.
The weapon icon becomes green when the weapon is stabilized over a ledge (= better accuracy) will appear over the ammo count.
- Added bullet drop to all the weapons. Common values are:
- Pistols: 0.75pt/m after 25m (except for Desert Eagle)
- Rifles: 0.25pt/m after 25m (incl. Desert Eagle)
- Shotguns: 1.0pt/m after 10m
- Light Machineguns: 0.25pt/m after 50m
- Sniper Rifles: 0.5pt/m after 100m
WEAPONS SPREAD/RECOIL TWEAKS:
- Increased weapon sway to give more interest to the "Hold breath" key.
- Reduced by 50% all the weapons' spread values for Ironsight (compensation for bullet drop).
- Reduced Ironsight recoil for: Desert Eagle, P90, M249, Pecheneg, VSS Vintorez and JAE100.
- Improved recoil feeling for: AK74, AKS74U, F2000, Beretta M9, Viking.
2 years ago
Hello everybody. To celebrate the new year, we organize a game session this sunday (january 13) from 19h00 GMT+1.
2 years ago
We are happy to announce Casus Belli version 1.3! Casus Belli version 1.3. will include 5 brand new maps for the "Capture the Intelligence" and "Squad...
3 years ago
We are proud to present you the 1.2 version of Casus Belli: It's a full version. To install it, follow these steps: first, delete the "casusbelli" folder...
3 years ago
Hello, We are proud to announce the version 1.2 of Casus Belli. It will be released this Sunday september 16. You'll find below the changelog of this...