Call of Pripyat: Redux is the premiere realism/difficulty modification for the latest game in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. Version 1.0 (released) brings numerous enhancements and tweaks to the game while retaining its original charm, but making the Zone a much more difficult place to survive. Version 2.0 (in development) will build upon the success of v1.0 and bring a huge range of improvements over its predecessor, including new missions, NPCs, script systems and even levels.
This patch updates the CoP: Redux beta to version 0.81, fixing a number of issues!
Posted by Beac on Apr 11th, 2010
- Fixed a crash relating to the Chimera hunting mission - Weapons now have a better accuracy statistic bar, showing the differences between weapon statistics better
- Ironsights have been corrected for numerous weapons
- Radiation has been downtuned in damage
- Stopped the regen of health when sated
- Detector beep when near stalkers has been removed (finally!)
- Possibly improved performance
- Fixed a couple of dialogues that had broken
- Fixed a bug where Stalkers might drop 100 bandages
- Temporarily removes all stashes from the game due to
massive vanilla overstocking
- Credit has been given where missed in the read-me
Once again, please leave feedback on the official forums.
This patch needs to be applied directly over the top of Redux Beta 0.80, and all files over-written.
Starting a new game is REQUIRED.