A total conversion that combines Modern Warfare series and ports it back to CoDUO with customizations.
The mod is reorganized, with tons of new "next gen" weapons, with "next gen" attachments and more bugs fixed. Please read the description for more details.
Note: According to the CoD Tools License.doc provided by Activision, Infiniy Ward/Activision owns
every mods of Call of Duty. I made this mod as a non-profit project, with a purpose of promoting Call of Duty game. All materials used to create this mod are owned by Activision.
Before all things, I have to repeat again and again that I have to word hard to finish the mod and I can't stand people who steal other people work. Please think of great modders in the past who quit because of these robbers: sky (a.k.a bandre), phpcod, kaje, etc. I hope you guys understand and respect all of these rules (listed below) before hit the download button:
• ebusiangamers gives you permission to make a server with this mod.
• You are forbidden to make profit with my work.
• You are forbidden to open the pk3 files, nor modify or add external to the mod. If you get caught, I will expose your information to the public.
• You are forbidden to make mods with elements from this mod under any circumstances.
• You can add custom maps into your server but make it into an independent pk3 file.
• For sake of clients, you have to name the mod folder "ebus_hardline".
• You are forbidden to redistribute, duplicate my work without official permission from ebusiangamers.
• Due to multiple law/rules violations (details will be added in my forum) , |MODS| Clan members, including (leaders, admins, all sort of members) are RESTRICTED to download, access my mod with NO EXCEPTION.
• New HUD
• New weapons
• Bugs fixed.
• Sounds added.
*If you want to make a server with this mod, you must to install 1.51b server patch for UO first.
• Download the zip file.
• Go in to CoD directory and create a new folder nammed "ebus_hardline".
• Extract everything you see in the zip file into the new folder created.
• For each of 2 exe files. Right click - Properties, change the ip and the directory.
• In case you have problem with anything related to my mod, I will help you personally. Add me on steam (ebusiangamers).
• In case you want to develop the mod (including maps/scripts/modeliing), contact me by email (email@example.com) or add me on steam (ebusiangamers).