Call of Duty 4 Developer Suite provides modders and mappers with some tools to make developing their creations easier. Tools include: Launcher (w/ SVN support), Memory Reporter, String Editor, Perl Scripts. Each tool will be continually updated, so there is no actual "final release date" and some features may be disabled / buggy. Please feel free to post a comment with any issues that need addressing or general feedback. The software is provided "as is", without warranty.
Current version of files: Launcher (v220.127.116.11), Memory Report (v18.104.22.168), UltraEdit project + wordfile for CoD4 syntax highlighting.
Extract to your Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare root directory.
Start up ...\bin\Launcher.exe
Oct 10, 2011
* Launcher (v22.214.171.124)
- Added Difficulty combo box, functioning
- Made jumpTo combo box functioning
- Switches in Run side bar functioning
- Open Zone Source added to map list menu
- Open Map Scripts added to map list menu
- "Convert Options" functioning
- BSP Options are now used
- Light Options are now used
- Delete BSP now functions
- Light / BSP settings are no longer saved on per-map basis
- Various settings in Launcher are now saved to config.cfg in ...\bin\Launcher\
* Memory Report (v126.96.36.199)
- Enabled GridLines for easier reading
Sept 27, 2011
* Initial Release
* Launcher (v188.8.131.52)
* Memory Report (v184.108.40.206)
* UltraEdit supplement files