This is a CAMO minimod for CoD2, and you will never guess what is this about -- camo uniforms, and some (realistic coloured) camo weapons! Basicly for...
So, this collection contain's five "mods" (different skin collections):
The fall of the SS:
- focused on the Normandy fights
- based on the amazing Back 2 Fronts team's addon (weapon skins and sounds)
- the normandy germans wear black waffen SS honor guard uniforms
- the usa rangers become paratroopers
- the english soldiers become canadian infantry
- added extra blood
The veterans of WWII:
- focused on all battlefields
- US rangers bacome paratroopers
- english troopers belong to another infantry division army (in Normandy)
- weapon skins for all weapons, from very variated places and authors
- new weapon sounds
- all new germans: Normandy - wermacht soldiers, desert - new Afrika Korps skins , russia - new winter camo
- greater amount of blood
The Japanese front:
- focused on the Normandy (maybe Iwo Jima? :D ) battles
- don't be too excited, it doesn't change the original cod2 places, only the troopers:
- Normandy germans become japanese soldiers
- new MoH pacific assault sounds
- still german weapons for the japs, but I tried to search some that a bit look like the japanese ones (e.g: a light-coloured Kar, etc)
- new US soldier skins (other division army skins)
- all american and english and russian weapon skins are replaced by new ones
- new russian skins (teal-green)
- lots of blood
- focused on all battlefields
- I tried to make a little bit earlier feeling about the gameplay, for example:
- americans have Springfields instead of Garands (thanks to Back 2 Fronts mod)
- instead of M1 carbine, they carry Winchester shotguns
- US troops are (lighter?) paratroopers
- Normandy germans are Fall...falls....fallsjamie.....fallsjager? - AH! --- german paratroopers! :D
- Normandy english soldiers become paratroopers
- The "Desert rats" (english 7th division army) becomes the African Royal Guard
- new russian skins (teal-grey)
- more life-like blood
- focused on the city-battles
- all nowadays weapons
- new modern(-er) uniforms for all factions (Normandy germans looks like as some bandints or terrorists from CS :D )
- new sounds from cod5
- lots and lots of bloooooood!
-Back 2 Fronts team
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
So this is the Japanese Frontmod with my minimod, which changes all the Normandy and_Africa british troops to US soldiers, including their weapons.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
After completing the Multiplayer version 1936 Spain in flames COD2, I have started some time ago the Single Player version. This consists of three parts...
Merciless Mod2 for Call of Duty2 - Development Update While we still battling with Gamestate Issues we have continued working on Meciless2 for Call of...
Many features added, fixed and improved but also some features removed.Some folks will stay with 2.91 but I presume most will go 2.92 ;) Just hang on...
Hello!I made you the Modern mod in single player.The original mod by Total Conversion.I think not every body has hyper multi core,2gb ram,1gb video card...
This is the first final version of my scopemod for Call of Duty 2. I made it by editing the original scopes from CoD:UO to use custom, high-quality, large...
I started making another map for Call of Duty 2 Singleplayer. In this map you will fight as a soldier of Waffen SS against Russians. You will fight in...
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.