Call of Chernobyl is a free-play sandbox mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat created by TeamEPIC. It features 32 explorable maps, reworked level design and level fixes, new original level, Trucks Cemetery, Full AI and A-Life overhaul, engine and script enhancements, Repeatable task system which bases itself on A-Life events, Customizable weather environments for every map as well as surges and psi-storms from AF3, Character creation which includes name, portrait and faction selection; Several optional modes such as Ironman mode, story mode and zombie survival mode, New achievements, rankings and reputation system, PDA leaderboard and enhanced PDA statistics, Companion system with keyboard issued commands, many optional side-features and community-made addons . Call of Chernobyl was player's choice Mod of the Year 9th place in 2015 and 1st place in 2016!
Adds in more Radios for CoC (Check the description for ALOT more information, as the summary only allows a 1000 character limit.)
*******IMPORTANT!!!!!!******* - If you are using Warfare 0.6.1 or LATER, use this or radios will NOT work! Mega.nz (I don't think this works anymore) (Don't use this with 1.4+ Compatible Warfare, compatibility patch coming sometime soon-ish.)
1.4.16+ Compatibility Patch (That SHOULD™ actually work this time, since I did some thorough testing.): Mega.nz
NOTE: Radios Galore will ALWAYS be compatible with new updates, unless something in the all.spawn got modified with the update in question, in that case, simply wait for me to rebuild a compatible all.spawn (shouldn't take that long, unless i get super busy and lazy again.)
V3 - Release
V3.1 - Removes a couple of songs that i accidentally duplicated, now 100MBs less. (whoops.)
V3.2 - Fixed Crash when the game tried to play any CoCMod tracks (I had them set at 48000 Hz, and not 44100 Hz, whoops.)
V3.3 - Fixed the Volume not fading away and eventually stopping, also made all songs hearable anywhere from 55 to 75 meters.
V3.4 - a whole lot of new songs (fucking had a busy night at /sg/)
V3.5 - Fixed a couple of things and removed a song on request.
V3.6 - New songs, smaller file size, also put in a part of my kino collection.
V3.7 - Some crazy dude on /sg/ gave me a bunch of russian songs, so those 27 went in + the 12 that i scrounged from SGM (39 songs in one update baby).
V3.8 - New Merged All.spawn (Should work with 1.3.20+, unless the betas messed with all.spawn), Approximately 45 new tracks, including all the full tracks used in Misery that weren't already in.
THE NEW ALL.SPAWN NEEDS A NEW GAME.
This isnt your ordinary playlist mod. What does this mod do that others dont currently do, you might ask? Well, simple. It adds in:
1. More radios (as in more places music will play from)
2. A LOT of sound tracks, this includes xenotekno's Factions Playlists - Oldschool Add-on, so no need to download that, 216 tracks (Including Factions Playlists - Oldschool Add-on) as of V3.8
3. Editing for adding/removing songs is MUCH easier than it was before, now any radio is named after the smart_terrain it is in, so say if you want to change some songs in the monolith radio, go to [pri_monolith_radio] and delete the tracks from there. (Playlists are located in gamedata\configs\plugins\xr_sound.ltx and the individual tracks are located in gamedata\sounds\radio)
4. Several Tracks converted by me that are safe to play by streamers and people who want to record.
5. More of an addition to 4, but i picked out alot of songs from Anonguy's CoCMod2.1 that stalkers played on guitars and merged a bunch of them together into six files, these are also just covers so they are safe for streamers and people who record.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANYTHING THAT REPLACES THE all.spawn, unless either me or the other creator makes a compatability patch for it.
Now where exactly are the radios? Here's the levels with radios in initial release:
1. Cordon - Sid's Bunker (V)
2. Garbage - At the Depot
3. Darkscape - Sawmill (NW of Gas Station)
4. Dark Valley - Bandit Base (V)
5. Truck Cemetery - NE Checkpoint into Truck Cemetery (With the buildings you can go into)
6. Yantar - In the Science Lab
7. Dead City - At Merc Base
8. Bar - In the Bar, duh. (V)
9. Military Warehouses - Freedom Base
10. Agroprom - Military Base (V)
11. Pripyat Plaza - Monolith Base
12. Swamps - Clear Sky Base (V)
13. Red Forest - Red Forester area (V)
14. Jupiter - Yanov Station
15. Zaton - Skadovsk
The V means it was in vanilla fyi, so 9 new radios in total as of right now.
Songs safe for Streamers and people who record (The file names):
1. Others - all_guitar_songs.ogg
2. others - guitar_music_cocmod1.ogg
3. others - guitar_music_cocmod2.ogg
4. others - guitar_music_cocmod3.ogg
5. others - guitar_music_cocmod4.ogg
6. others - guitar_music_cocmod5.ogg
7. others - guitar_music_cocmod6.ogg
Current Tracklist for the songs I've added (and youtube links where possible)
The Sisters Of Mercy - This Corrosion: Youtube.com
Yuri Loza - My Raft: Youtube.com
Heitor Alvelos - The Other: Youtube.com
Dream Theater - Disappear: Youtube.com
Wormwood OST - 'Sunset Frequencies': Removed per request from Wormwood Team.
Chu Ishikawa - Sand II: Youtube.com
Red Army Choir: Polyushka Polye: Youtube.com
Thundercat - Oh Sheit, It's X!: Youtube.com
Micah Bitch - Love: Youtube.com
THE SISTERS OF MERCY - Blood Money: Youtube.com
Sophia - Sigillum Militum VII: Youtube.com
Tropkillaz x Sudden Beatz - Big Bambu: Youtube.com
Twenty Twenty Dollars: Youtube.com
Howdy Howdy Ho: Youtube.com
B-2 - Eternal ghostly counter: Youtube.com
Smislovie Gallyucinacii - vechno molodoi: Youtube.com
Yamboo - Kalinka: Youtube.com
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Guitar tracks (Campfire Songs): Youtube.com
Tracklist for V3.6 and V3.7 soon, whenever i get around to it.
Installation: Drag and drop into CoC Folder (let the two gamedata folders merge together), and overwrite any conflicts. Ez.
This all.spawn was built around pre-0.6.1 CoC Warfare, but it is NOT REQUIRED, you will see some NPCs going to other maps faster, but that's it
There are a couple of kind-of immersion breaking songs in here (mainly cause they were requested by other people, just delete the file path from gamedata\configs\plugins\xr_sound.ltx)
Want a song or another radio in a location? Just post it in the Comments, you can also PM me, but be warned that since i dont get e-mails for PMs it might take me longer cause i might not notice it for a few days.
IMPORTANT: If you are requesting a song, place a youtube link AND the faction(s) that you think would suit the song and I'll add it in.
ALSO IMPORTANT: This mod is SUPPOSED to mess with the all.spawn, you cant make radios spawn without it. YOU ALSO WILL NEED A NEW GAME FOR NEW RADIOS. Sorry, thats just how the all.spawn works.
If you are going to post my all.spawn or the tracks i have converted over, you don't have to ask me or anything like that, just give me credit, It doesn't have to be in the Credits Section of ModDB per se, just somewhere in the description is fine with me.