It's finally out! Version 2.0 includes full voice-acting, and numerous fixes and enhancements which make for much better gameplay. Thanks to everyone...
You take on the role of Peter Kent: gallant gamer, put-upon party-goer, ersatz errand boy, suburban swashbuckler.
Navigate a middle-class morass of whiny girlfriends, surly cops, slippery coworkers, surly bartenders, surly bosses, and more.
Your mission: procure an ever-growing list of supplies to ensure an appropriately inappropriate weekend of drinking, revelry, and what have you.
* All new, entirely original script (over 12,000 words)
* 18 new characters, 6 new levels, new sounds, models, textures and more, plus clever re-use of existing Deus Ex stuff (or "assets")
* A non-dark-and-dystopian vision of the future
* Awesome, old-schooly music brings luscious memories of past gaming goodness back into the now
* Multiple solutions to problems and a world responsive to your choices, in the true spirit of Deus Ex
Read the gripping behind-the-pixels account of how this game was made.
Also, congratulations to Burden voice actors and all around good guys TJ Downs and James Monohan, for scoring voice roles in the new GTA game, Grand Theft Auto IV. We knew them before they were famous.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.