The latest version of the Breaking 50 Paintball Mod has been released! In this total conversion for regular CoD, players get a chance to partake in the...
Breaking 50 - THE Paintball Mod for Call of Duty
The Breaking 50 mod has been in development for a long while now, right at a year and the time is nearly upon us all that it will be released!
The first release will include the majority of the features for the mod:
- 4 new teams; Avalanche, Dynasty, Adrenaline, and Justice, with custom skins for these teams.
- 6 new guns from recognized marker corportations, including JT, Spyder, Angel, Piranha and Tippman.
- At least 12 new maps based on real locales or, at the very least, within reality.
- Both old and new gametypes, such as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, One Item Capture, Control Point, Touch The Item, Capture the Item and Total Team Elimination.
- Plus documentation on creating your own Breaking 50 maps!
The Breaking 50 team have been working their asses off to get these patches ready, 1.1 fixes some minor issues and now allows for the grenades to be turned off by a clever little cvar.
Patch 1.2 will include sprinting, 2 new speedball maps, Linux server compatible, all sounds complete, fixed sound errors.