In the year of our Lord 1297, King Edward I of England has forced many Scottish nobles to to recognize his sovereignty over the land of the Scots. Hope for independence, however, is not lost on the Scots, and many are rising in opposition to the foreign occupation of their homeland. The most prominent of these patriots are the Scottish knights Andrew Moray and William Wallace, both of which will be deadly opponents for the English lords. This uprising also threatens Edward's war against the French, putting pressure on England's northern border, and thus requires a swift end. Will you join the Scots in their War of Freedom to throw off the English yoke, or help the English put down the rebellion in due haste? The choice is yours in this modification for Mount&Blade: Warband that emulates the First War of Scottish Independence.
/Braveheart: War of Freedom - Team
Hello, and thank you for your interest in our mod, Braveheart: War of Freedom. Below you will find a list of features that will be kept up to date until the first release candidate of our mod.
- Distinctive faces will be added to the various historical Kings, lords, knights, and other noteworthy
individuals such as William Wallace and King Edward I Longshanks.
- Additional facial features, hairstyles, and bodies to choose from.
- Revamped animation.
- Historically accurate companions, each with interesting backgrounds that reflect the time period.
- New historically relevant questlines included for the player to complete.
- Revamped diplomacy system.
The World Map:
- A Detailed map of Britannia and Hibernia during the late 13th Century.
- Four new factions: the Kingdom of England, Kingdom of Scotland, Kingdom of Wales, and the Kingdom of
- Historical points of interest to visit, such as the ruins of Hadrian's wall.
- Historical events will unfold as time passes by.
- New map icons.
- New wandering NPC parties such as Scottish Highlanders.
- New world map textures.
- Hundreds of unique customized armor, clothes, and weapons for all four factions.
- Balanced stats and cost for a more realistic gameplay.
- New historical, high-quality banners for the royal houses.
- Tons of new scenes included representing the historical locations of Britannia and Hibernia.
- New scene props that are individually customized for each faction.
- New outer terrains for each factions surrounding landscape.
Music and Sounds:
- New music included that will fit the atmosphere of the mod.
- A New sound system implemented that will make the environment feel more realistic in various places,
such as on the battlefield and in the local tavern.
Previews of William Wallace's ingame face made by Lightwolf_Games:
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.