This patch updates Blue Moon Rising to version 2.1
Blue Moon Rising is a co-operative multiplayer survival horror played in the first person. Teams of four or five player-controlled troopers try to reclaim earth from the AI-controlled zombies that have taken over.
The game is set in the near future where mankind fights for survival against the zombie hordes that make up ninety-nine percent of the ‘population’ of the world. Humanity has been on the defensive for fifty years - the players join the struggle as the tide is turned against the living dead…
1) Thrilling and fast-paced gameplay requiring efficient teamplay
2) Multiple monster's variations
3) 6 new weapons
4) 5 new maps ( + one additional map showing an old school survival horror camera system)
5) BRAND NEW DISMEMBERMENT SYSTEM allowing you to dismember the monsters. You can blast of their heads, shoot off their arms or even legs and thus force them to crawl. Did I mentioned that the limbs will twitch on the ground?
6) Completely new game mechanics
It's been a while. It is sad that Blue Moon Rising mod for ut 2004 is dead. But well everything has to finally come to its end.
However, I'm still alive and I'm still working on computer games, so make sure to check a brand new game that I'm working on as a lead designer and concept artist (monster concepts).
It can be found here:
Sergiusz Ustyniak a.k.a. TAP-CHAN
Highest Rated (2 agree) 8/10
I recently played a UT2004 which entertained me for hours. Blue Moon Rising is a new-ish zombie mod. You play a special ops member with a limited number of other players ( or bots ). You fight hordes of the undead and this is a true survival game. Unlike games with strategy you have to frantically fight waves of zombies who are increasing in number each round. All you have to do is find areas where you’re most likely to survive and whatever you do, do not cluster-fuck. It’s a really bad idea…
Nov 28 2010, 9:38pm by crazyb2000