BigDaddy StoryLine Mod v1.25 - BigDaddy StoryLine is a Storyline mod for Freelancer. - Storyline Missions well be much harder, and for some novice players...
- BigDaddy StoryLine is a Storyline mod for Freelancer.
- Storyline Missions well be much harder, and for some novice players impossible. You have been warned!
- DO NOT expect to have an easy time for this mod is for those who want a challenge in SP and Reality.
- This mod extends the play time it will take to complete it.
- My goal was 100 hours of gameplay before you complete the Storyline.
- It would be safe to say IF you complete the Storyline you should be able to beat about anyone in MP.
- Features in BigDaddy StoryLine v1.25
- Fixed several bugs, and intoduced some new concepts to Freelancer Universe.
- Fixed Rep bug on Mission 10.
- All shields are in-game and lootable.
- Lowered Bribes by 50%
- Reworked Rep so it's a little nicer.
- Features in BigDaddy StoryLine v1.2
- Real Space *
- Max player ammo is set to 160 *
- Cruising speed is set at 500 *
- All ships can mount class 10 shields, and weapons. With the Buyable Power Plants, and Armor.
- Now have a total of 42 ships.
- You could have a Starflyer AKA Sparrow that has as much power as a Titan, and armor of 5.5X the original hull.
- So now you can have your favorite ship and use it for as long as you want to.
- Samurai the Blood Dragon VHF Buyable and NPC's use it.*
- New Ships include Wolfhound 2, Mule 2, Bloodhound 2, Bretonia Paladin MKVI, Crow AKA
- Starblazer, Advanced Sparrow, Juni's ship called the Intimidator, Patriot MK2, Defender MK2, Rhino MK2, Odin, Warhammer II, & Ninja.
- These ships are also used buy NPC's
- Many ships upgraded.*
- Buy Ship Armor upgrades to BOOST your ships hit points. 11 to choose from*
- Buy Ship Power Plants to BOOST your ships power level. 18 to choose from*
- Buy Shield Generators to BOOST your ships Shield level. 10 to choose from*
- Power Plants, Shield Generators, Thrusters, Scanners, Tractor Beams, and Armor are only sold at Shipyards due to
- the fact that they must be fitted to your ship, and that takes a shipyard to do that.
- Npc's use player shields, Nanbots/Batteries *
- Everything is lootable on the ship except the Engines, and Power Plants As these items would unbalance the game. *
- Four types of scanners but only three are available to the player. One is use by the Stations and Weapons Platforms. *
- Improved thrusters *
- Improved shields *
- Improved ship loadouts for npc's. Watch out because they have full loadouts just like you Have. *
- Improved refire rate, and range for all weapons *
- You will also notice that some weapons work better on different shields then others. *
- I didn't think that the little difference in weapons the original Freelancer had made you think about changing shields or weapons
- Now you will see the difference, and you will need to rig your ship according to whom you'll be fighting.
- Weapons are now sold only at the faction’s base to which they belong.
- A few new weapons *
- EMP Mines on almost all NPC ship loadouts. You will find that this gives a huge game balance. *
- Advanced AI, more then you know, just try to survive *
- Made all shields closer in Regeneration, and Strength, Also no offline time. The Computer will drive you nuts LOL!*
- More ships spawn *
- Increased Mission pay for the Fighter pilots. *
- Increased loot for the miners out there.
- Nomad fighters now use the Nomad Energy Cannon, and they are lootable. *
- Nomad, and House Navy Cap Ship Encounters. *
- Battleship encounters are in a very different way then most mods. They pop up just about - anywhere now. *
- Improved Realistic Bribes mod *
- Improved Realistic Relations Mod*
- All jumpholes are open after you complete Mission One. You must complete all of mission one or it will not work.
- After you are out of Liberty space you can use the Jumpgates, but to get back in to Liberty space you will have to use
- a jumphole. You need to make use of this feature or Mission 3 might be impossible *
- Storyline jumpholes now show up on HUD map when you find them. And are usable as soon as you find them*
- Leveling from 1-40 Level 20 requires 48,500,000 credits - Level 30 requires 95,500,000 Level 40 requires 999,000,000
- So leveling up will take some time except through the Storyline. Hint take advantage of the storyline.
- Omnicron Minor Jump Hole is somewhere but you will have to find it. *
- Planet Gammu has an Equipment Dealer and Trader. *
- Planet Primus has an Equipment Dealer and Trader. *
- New Economy: And an Item is only sold where it is made or mined. This Economy will give the traders a real feel
- of trading. You will have long runs to make a big profit. Now trading is easier in v1.2
- No more vexing mission pop-up's *
Read the Readme in the mod for more info.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
The Liberty 6000 Expansion Freelancer MOD can be played in Multiplayer and Open Singleplayer games. Open Singleplayer is built into the MOD so there is...
Description: This Mod brings new weapons/maps/pickups to UT. More than that, you'll be able to "pilot" some interesting things... Like a giant Mech, or...
Blaster Universe is a newly created mod for Freelancer by the SWAT Mod Development Team. Our aim is to include new and enjoyable features to the world...
Résurrection 2 Mod is a simple mod that adds a constant role-play to the play as a multiplayer mode. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~|TUNING|~~~~~~~~...
This lets you see Juni virtually everywhere, even after the final 13th story mission. This put Juni's face on the female NPCs in most bars. She'll wear...
This is a custom campaign for freelancer. It tells the story of the Orin Federation's newest conflict.
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.