New Cars, Cameras and lots of improvements in all sections.
BayetasMod 0.4 released
- New physics and car settings/handling for higher realism.
- 12 new Immersive Camera Views + Replay cameras.
- Improved lighting and visuals rendering. Lots of changes both in locations and cameras settings for a more realistic look. Softer lens flares, adjusted colour balance, tonemap, DoF, motion blur, distortion, bloom, dust, streaks, etc.
- Optimized HQ Settings for top visuals quality and performance.
- Improved ForceFeedback. (You may need to recalibrate your ingame FFB strengths balance using it, but this FFB is MUCH more realistic if you drive using a wheel)
- TrackIR support. Works too during Flashbacks and in realtime during Replays. There is a special camera support in Cameras 2 and 3 (Extreme Immersive strength 1-2) that allows to use a control to turn the head back smoothly while using TrackIR all the time to look backwards.
- No Engineer speech during the race.
- Realistic used tyres textures.
- No Intro logo videos