Ballistic 2.4 is now compatible with the master server patch from Project 'Savior'. If you want to play Ballistic 2 over the Internet, you'll need the...
The main motivation behind this mod is the overuse of hitscan weapons. Sure,
they are easy to implement, but they lack realism. A bullet is a material
particle, having a finite speed and a finite mass. Therefore, a bullet needs
some time to reach a target. Also the shooter should aim higher to make sure
that his bullets will reach the target.
Also you will be able to use meelee weapons also as projectiles, ie: throwing
knifes, or throwing the spear (predator), or use the disc to slash oponents
Silenced weapons were added, and the single player weapon sets were changed so
that these added weapons can be seen in the vanilla campaigns, ie: in the
"Betryal" marine mission.
No, you do not get any character skins on this mod. The focus for this mod is
weapons, not character skins.
The following changes were done:
- used the alpha channel to make weapons more shiny/metallic
- predator pistol
Marine & Corporates
- the HUD layout was changed:
- health and armor counters are now in the lower part of the screen
- the crosshair for pulse rifle and grenade launcher were changed to
help aiming in long range hits using grenades
- All projectile based weapons, except SADAR and shotgun pelee are balistic
(affected by gravity and having a finite velocity)
- the minigun, smartgun and exosuit minigun fire tracer rounds
- for some weapons, the crosshair was removed and replaced by ironsights
- regular pistol
- the knife can be thrown (ALT-FIRE; the throw can be charged)
- the shotgun can use in adition rubber bullets, to stun enemies
- the minigun fires at a rate of 4000 rounds per minute and has a maximum of
300 rounds of ammo and has a stronger recoil
- the sound of the EMP grenades is more "electric"
- the exosuit minigun fires at a rate of 3750 rounds per minute.
- silenced pistol (detachable silencer)
- jackhammer automatic shotgun (uses regular shells)
- tactical pulse rifle (scope and silencer - two versions, one for corps
and one for marines)
- silenced rail gun (two versions, one for corps and one for marines)
- hand grenades (uses same grenades as the grenade launcher)
Added MP characters
- Shugi - Recon (marine). Uses silenced weapons
- Light Exosuit (marine). Can use regular napalm and minigun ammo
- Seyri - Infiltrations (corporate). Uses silenced weapons
- Synthetic Unit 396 (corporate). Cannot be set on fire or facehugged
- The predalien has now the ability of tearing the head off of an oponent.
- Tail does progressive damage.
- The Praetorian can wall-walk.
- both spears and hotbombs are now affected by gravity
- the spear can be thrown
- the disk can be used as meelee weapon
- suicide (requires a full energy bar)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
A Massive Single player campaign for Aliens vs Predator 2. Featuring the events that unfolded prior to Avp2 and the Primal Hunt Expansion.
So we want to bring Team Fortress to AvP2. It shouldn't be too difficult, all of the weapons we need are already in AvP2, and configuring armor and run...
Hostile Appetite will place you in the role of a ravenous xenomorph leading the Alien assault on the Hadleys Hope colony on the distant world of Acheron...
This mod changes many aspects of the game to give it more movie-like feel, and make the gameplay more intense. Weapons were significantly changed, player...
The L.U.R.K. team wants to provide the best possible experience from Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl, we don't plan to skew the scope of this game, because...
Ultra HD textures. Amazing models for characters, monsters, weapons, hands and items. Enhanced weather, nature, structures, particles, shaders and post...
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.