Back to the Future: Liberty City is an Add on mod for Grand Theft Auto III. Back to the Future: Liberty City will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The ponies behind this mod want the community to re-live the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto III, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anypony who enjoyed the movies.
Some of the Features that will be in Back to the Future: Liberty City are:
- 8 different eras of Hill Valley: 0000, 1885, 1931, 1955, 1985, 2015, 2552, and Alternative 1985.
- Cutscene and Instant Time Travel
- New effects and sounds to accompany the time travel sequences
- Flying Hover mode for the Cars and Trains of the future.
- Reenactments of scenes from the films.
- A Remote Controlled Delorean