Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a full conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.

Forum Thread
by member
Car Discussion Part 2 (Mods : Back to the Future: Hill Valley : Forum : Cars and Vehicles : Car Discussion Part 2) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
Jun 7 2007, 5:29pm Anchor

what vehicle is the skateboard taking out of curiosity?

Jun 7 2007, 5:39pm Anchor

read the stupid car list on the forums.

Jun 7 2007, 9:03pm Anchor

Some more updates. And no, the needle does not move. And no, the bar is not an addition to the regular model, but an extra. And no, i did not take these pics, which were taking in 0.2b before I changed the color scheme to allow for glowing vents, which is why the coils appear darker then they should be. And yes, the gauge only appears in the railroad delorean. And yes, so will the bar on the wheeled one. And no, they will not be on the other deloreans.

BTTF3 Bar
BTTF3 Gauge

Edited by (in order): Delorean88us, Delorean88us, Delorean88us

Jun 7 2007, 10:54pm Anchor

looks great Del, definetly a nice addtions to the bttf3 cars.

Jun 7 2007, 11:22pm Anchor

Model work's not finished yet. Still gotta edit the platform Mr. Fusion lies on to be a bit more accurate and then remove that gray box ahead of the plutonium chamber on the bttf1 car, as that didn't exist till Mr. Fusion got installed. All that was there was just a small silverbox that is as tall as the base of the plutonium chamber.

Jun 8 2007, 3:51pm Anchor

great pics . sorry i've searched the forum already but i cant find an already posted topic. will all the cars in the future fly/hover?

Jun 8 2007, 4:15pm Anchor

then you're blind. If you haven't noticed the stupid pinned topic at the top of the car forums, you need serious, serious help, because the topic starts with the same stupid name I gave you. If you can't find it, I really can't help you with your ignorance of actually checking the entire car forums.

Jun 8 2007, 4:50pm Anchor

User Posted Image

Here are the hover boards the white one is carcols compatible. I was wondering if you would like me to include biff's gangs hover boards also.

Jun 8 2007, 5:36pm Anchor

if you do, they gotta be extras that can cover an existing board. Looking good otherwise

Jun 8 2007, 8:37pm Anchor
Delorean88us wrote:then you're blind. If you haven't noticed the stupid pinned topic at the top of the car forums, you need serious, serious help, because the topic starts with the same stupid name I gave you. If you can't find it, I really can't help you with your ignorance of actually checking the entire car forums.

um. his question was "will all cars in the future fly/hover?"

the car list does not answer this question.

yes. all future vehicles will hover/fly

Jun 8 2007, 9:02pm Anchor
danlovesbttfmost wrote:what vehicle is the skateboard taking out of curiosity?

I was referring to that. I did not make any references to his second question, which is also obvious given the state of griff's bmw.

Jun 8 2007, 9:12pm Anchor

ahh. i see. but you already answered his first question

Jun 9 2007, 2:10pm Anchor

i only just noticed this but those time circuits look weird. isnt it supposed to be one box? is that gonne be fixed?

also the green tubular objects are wrong. are all those small details like that gonna be fixed?

Jun 9 2007, 2:48pm Anchor

If the coils are, then yes. I hope.

Jun 9 2007, 2:51pm Anchor

About the time circuit screen... if you meant that KITT, I think there always were 3 boxes.

Jun 9 2007, 5:03pm Anchor

yes, there were always three boxes, but you're part right. Those boxes are too slanted. Should be steeper like so:

User Posted Image

dvd screenshot for comparison
User Posted Image

Edited by: Delorean88us

Jun 9 2007, 5:49pm Anchor

Thanks KITT

Jun 9 2007, 8:48pm Anchor

what made me think it was one box was the panel on the side but i still think it should be fixed

Jun 9 2007, 9:12pm Anchor

technically, thats not a box, lol. I'll have carlos look into it.

Jun 9 2007, 10:23pm Anchor

cool. i want this model to be as accurate as humanly possible

Jun 9 2007, 10:25pm Anchor

thats why we're working on it. Ever notice something off with the rear deck on the bttf1 delorean?

Jun 10 2007, 1:23am Anchor

not really but ive never studied it that closely

Jun 10 2007, 1:38am Anchor

User Posted Image

More hoverboard updates. Still working on the No Tech one, got the model but can't find a decent image for the texture. I would make it myself but I'm not that skilled with photoshop yet. These two I made cause they were easy. If anyone can find a pic that doesn't have watermarks or is tilted funny then I would really appreciate it. If not I do have a back up plan.

Jun 11 2007, 11:20pm Anchor

Rear Deck has been upgraded. Probably can't see them, but the green tubes are rounder this time, as are the cans.

Rear Deck

Edited by: Delorean88us

Jun 12 2007, 9:13pm Anchor

Nice job with the hoverboards. They are coming along pretty well.

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.