Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.

Forum Thread
$75,000 Delorean (Games : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City : Mods : Back to the Future: Hill Valley : Forum : Off Topic : $75,000 Delorean) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 3 2007 Anchor

Check out this link:

Deloreanmotorcenter.com

Aug 3 2007 Anchor

not very screen accurate.

Aug 3 2007 Anchor

But still gets a lot of attention because of DMC California's Service Manager, Danny Botkins.

Aug 4 2007 Anchor

I see there is a steam machine on the rear bumper, there is also some stuff which attracts the eye... Kitt is right, it is not very movie accurate, but it is a nice one too.

Edited by: protonkid

Aug 4 2007 Anchor

I did come across a website that sells the stuff to make a replica but I can no longer find it. If I do I will post here

Aug 4 2007 Anchor

found it!!!:

Bttfdelorean.com

Aug 4 2007 Anchor

Marty's AIWA? And CASIO? THis is a prop site, more than Conversion shop.

Aug 4 2007 Anchor

That site overprices everything. Plus some of their props are not screen accurate.

Aug 4 2007 Anchor

Nobody's perfect. And that is a european site

Aug 4 2007 Anchor

"That site overprices everything. Plus some of their props are not screen accurate. "

Seriously. They want 110 bucks for the freakin' calculator watch! They have the EXACT same watch going for a penny (with 9.99 shipping) on eBay right now. Look at the eBay watch, then go look at theirs. Its exactly the same in every way.

Cgi.ebay.com

Then they have Marty's hat from BttF 2. I have the exact same hat that I got from Universal Studios when I was a kid. I think I paid something like 20 bucks for it. This site? 90 dollars! Shoot, I think BttF.com has a link to a store that sells those same caps for far less than 90 bucks.

Aug 4 2007 Anchor

I never buy anything online. I just see what I need, then go to the shop and ask if they have it. I find it less troublesome. I have a collection of watches (insiped by doc, after I saw how many he has) and I have that watch. When I rewatched the movie I realized i have the one like Marty's.

Edited by: protonkid

Aug 4 2007 Anchor

Welcome to Kmart how can I help you? Do you carry flux capacitors? What about a complete delorean modification to transform it into the BTTF Delorean?

Aug 4 2007 Anchor

Sounds good, I'll take it how much? lol

Aug 4 2007 Anchor

-Rubles?
-Thousand dollars.
-You know... i'll keep thinking.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.