Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.

Forum Thread
2015 cars (Games : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City : Mods : Back to the Future: Hill Valley : Forum : Cars and Vehicles : 2015 cars) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 17 2007 Anchor

i know this has been discused but is there a way that you can code the hover roads that when cars are driven on it that the sea ways cheat code is used

Aug 17 2007 Anchor

no. i hate the damn char. limit

Aug 17 2007 Anchor

Type then "NO, NO, No, NO!!! END OF THE QUESTION!"

Aug 17 2007 Anchor

i didnt want to sound angry

Aug 17 2007 Anchor

Because of your nick, I can't imagine you angry.
Another way. "Sorry, but NO."

Edited by: protonkid

Aug 17 2007 Anchor

im not really a talking car you know, i DO get angry. and yes i could have said that but i wasnt sorry so it would be lying :lol:

i also could've explained why the answer was no, but i couldnt be bothered

Aug 17 2007 Anchor

KITT wasn't a talknig car too, and if you remember, he first wasn't happy because of the dog.

Aug 17 2007 Anchor

i know. and the correct sentence structure would be "KITT wasnt just a talking car either"

of course KITT had a personality. why do you think i refer to him as a "him"?

Aug 17 2007 Anchor

WHo actually often goes nuts is me. Grrrr...

Aug 17 2007 Anchor

this is getting out of hand...locked

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.