Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a full conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.

Forum Thread
by member
109.7 HVR 2015 (Mods : Back to the Future: Hill Valley : Forum : Media : 109.7 HVR 2015) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Jun 3 2007, 6:56am Anchor

exactly. since thats already been included.

ok because of lack of feedback im using both kr theme versions. heres the list

Satisfaction - Benny Benassi
James Bond Theme - Moby
Weapon Of Choice - Fatboy Slim
Everybody Dance Now - Bob Sinclar
Exceeder - Mason
Sandstorm - Da Rude
Flower - Moby
Drop The Pressure - Mylo
Spybreak - The Propellerheads
Gretest beats - Scooter
Knight Rider
Knight Rider Techno Remix

Edited by (in order): KITT, KITT

Jun 3 2007, 7:53am Anchor

btw. i cant find a decent download of mason's exceeder and the two kr themes.

if anyone has them please pm me and ill give you my e-mail so you can send em to me

thanx :)

oh and make sure its the version of kr without the words

Edited by: KITT

Jun 3 2007, 12:10pm Anchor

I have both, tell me your e-mail, or at least tell me where can I find it.

Jun 3 2007, 12:11pm Anchor

Without words, good quality.

Jun 3 2007, 11:29pm Anchor

ok. check your PMs proton and danlovesbttfmost

Edited by: KITT

Jun 4 2007, 7:15am This post has been deleted.
Jun 4 2007, 5:28pm Anchor

hey KITT, this is kinda embarassing that i should have to ask, but how to you access your PMs?

Jun 4 2007, 5:48pm Anchor

danlovesnttfmost- It is located on the top left of any moddb page under your name and next to alerts.

Jun 5 2007, 2:51am Anchor

Why not use anytthing original? DOes anyone like playing with the video audio editors? I do, i'm sure lots of us have friends with Music bands, who could be the concept of the future music, or at least some present days music with special effects?
Youtube.com

Edited by: protonkid

Jun 5 2007, 7:07am Anchor

i will include some of my sis' bf's music in the next 2015 station maybe

Jun 5 2007, 9:37am Anchor

OK :thumbup:

Jun 5 2007, 1:29pm Anchor

I have a friend who is in a band. im sure he could give you some music.

Jun 6 2007, 12:35am Anchor

It should be recorded.

Jun 6 2007, 2:54am Anchor

ok cool. btw. one of the guys whos recording a station, matricks, is helping me write a short radio show for 2015.

Jun 6 2007, 8:07am Anchor

In Vice City stories there's a show on VCPR about some time traveller, prettty funny I should say.

Jun 6 2007, 12:32pm Anchor

Speaking about VCPR, will it stay as a Radio channel for this Mod? Even if I have heard it 10000 times, I still enjoy the irreverant Satire of Maurice Chavez's show!

Edited by: Materieel_64

Jun 6 2007, 11:35pm Anchor

no. its being replaced. they all are.

Jun 7 2007, 1:17am Anchor

Coming back to VCS, there is a Phil Collins's concert, and his band is playing guitar, piano and drums. If someone knows whether it's possible to extract animations from PS2 or UMD, that might come in handy.

Jun 7 2007, 1:45am Anchor

already tried that. the files are set out different to previous games so it will be hard to impossible

Jun 7 2007, 2:12am Anchor

I get it, too bad, but a would be great.

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.