Afternoon all, it turns out that the SVN information I put up on the website is out of date and as a result uses the wrong address. I've updated the URL and changed the step-by-step guide to make it a bit easier to understand/follow.
The updated instructions are here: B5wwe.sourceforge.net
The new URL for the SVN is: Svn.code.sf.net
Sorry I didn't notice this sooner everyone. If you are using the old URL I suggest a fresh checkout. However, if you are low on quota than you can use the 'relocate' option by right clicking the top folder (Usually something similar to B5WWE or Homeworld2_B5) -> TortioseSVN -> relocate and replacing the URL with Svn.code.sf.net
Don't fear the quite people. Im still working on balancing the MOD and working on the AI. I've been using the B5Wars Role Playing game as a base in an attempt to create some consistency between the races, so far it's looking really good.
If you have any SVN problems feel free to post a comment or to ask on the RelicForums, good luck everyone.