This is version 1.1 of Baby Dragons in Skyrim......
Yeah, know it's been a while, altho i was busy trying to finish some of my other mods,
"Summon Dragon Storm" is one of them.
I'm currently trying to finish a player home for the vampire lord, a Fort.
Every time i play skyrim and gather alot of loot, i always end up being stuck with the mess,
even with the current mod installed, i don't feel like i have the home that's suited for a lord,
and i don't like the castle that comes with the new dlc, it's too far away.
oh, well that doesn't matter, might be done soon enough.
and then, i'll come back and finish the last 2 things with version 1.2.
and Nexus!!: Skyrim.nexusmods.com
This is version 1.1
Adds Baby Dragons to The Bonestrewn Crest +Mama Dragon
Changelog for Version 1.1:
New in Version 1.1:
- Adds Baby Dragons (Dragonlings) at The Bonestrewn Crest.
- Adds NewBorn Dragons (Hatchlings) at The Bonestrewn Crest.
Note: NewBorn Dragons can only spit fire balls.
- Adds Same Custom Skin to Baby Dragons and NewBorn Dragons.
- Adds Mama Dragon (Xiuhcoatl) at The Bonestrewn Crest.
- Adds Custom Skin to Mama Dragon (Xiuhcoatl).
Note: All Dragons added are Fire Themed.
- Area around and at The Bonestrewn Crest has been modified to better suit the new dragons.
- Adds Fire Dragon Eggs at The Bonestrewn Crest.
- Adds Modified Spells for the Newborn Dragons.
- Adds Custom combat behavior for all the New Dragons.
- Adds a Custom Faction for the Fire Dragon Family.
- Adds Parent, Child and Sibling relations to the New Dragons.
*Check out changelog in the readme file, for previous version changes*