The Awaken Dreams Mod is a mod that is made to go along with The Valar Project's map. This mod aims to completly recreate Middle Earth in Minecraft. It is a total conversion of the minecraft game. There have been projects that are doing this but this is the first time that a mod has been made. Awaken Dreams is a Lord of the Rings mod (middle earth-mod) there will be in two parts: single player-mod and Multiplayer-mod. The mod will add over 230 new blocks, over 100 new mobs, over 100 NPC's, over 150 new weapons & armours, over 150 new items. and add many new feature etc.
a short description about what that hopefully will be in version 0.4
Posted by nicrlaitheking on Jul 7th, 2013
the next version we release 0.3.3 will be like 0.3.2, the only difference is that it's updated to 1.6 of Minecraft.
the version afterwards (0.4) will though contain a hell on new things.
here is some of the new things:
* more sounds for mobs
* many new weapons (HD textures)
* more mobs. the current ones orcs, men & uruks will be split up in classes; captain, warrior, spearman, archer, berserker and many more.
* a few new blocks & items
* a small amount of texture updates
* ability to choose races (no guarantee). these races are planned to be added first; human, dúnedain, orc, uruk-hai, evil human, hobbit & elf
* nets. you catch mobs for a small amount of time (so you can damage them)