One-man mod. Planed to have over 40 playable factions. Going for realism with units ragin' from as early as late world war 2 to near future units. Mod will be release in the near future, as i plan to release early betas instead of holding on to something that never get released anyway.

Forum Thread
ARGENTINA Army complete Part 1 (vehicles) (Games : C&C: Generals Zero Hour : Mods : Assault Horizon : Forum : Request Units : ARGENTINA Army complete Part 1 (vehicles)) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 26 2011 Anchor

Hellou If your these interested in my in my army It will continue with other parts (Infantry,Airplanes, Helicopters,Defenses and superweapon xD)

VEHICLES

1) Name : VLEGA GAUCHO
Type : Fast recon , and armed vehicle
Faction : Argentina
Division : Base
Armament : MAG 7.62 mmBio : The VLEGA Gaucho is a light general purpose 4x4 vehicle, capable of being transported by air , It will fulfill several roles, among them: cargo/transport, reconnaissance, ambulance, special operations.

image : Img848.imageshack.us

2) Name :TAM
Type : Medium tank
Armament : Cannon 105 mm and 2×7.62 mm machine gun
Bio : The TAM met the Argentine Army's requirement for a modern light-weight and fast tank with a low silhouette and sufficient firepower to defeat contemporary armored threats. Development began in 1974 and resulted in the construction of three prototypes by early 1977 and full-scale production by 1979.

Image : Img577.imageshack.us

3) Name : SK-105 Patagon
Type : Light tank
Armament : 105 mm rifled gun and 7.62 mm co-axial
Bio : The SK-105 is based on a heavily modified Saurer APC. The hull of the SK 105 is welded steel and is divided into three compartments: driver's at the front, fighting in the center and the engine at the rear. Due to its low weight the SK-105 can be transported by C-130 Hercules transport aircraft. The turret of the SK-105 is based on a French design, developed for the AMX-13. Its gun can penetrate 360 mm of armor. Front armor protects the crew from 20mm armour-piercing rounds over its frontal arc, while all-round protection is against small arms bullets only.

Image : Img856.imageshack.us

4) Name : Tam VCTP
Type : Infantry fighting vehicle - Light tank
Armament : 20 mm (.79 in) Rh-202 Autocannon and FN MAG 7.62 mm
Bio : The VCTP is able to transport a squad of 12 men, including the squad leader and nine riflemen. The squad leader is situated in the turret of the vehicle; one rifleman sits behind him and another six are seated in the chassis, the eighth manning the hull machine gun and the ninth situated in the turret with the gunner. All personnel can fire their weapons from inside the vehicle, and the VCTP's turret is armed with Rheinmetall's Rh-202 20 mm (.79 inch) autocannon. The VCTP holds 880 rounds for the autocannon, including subcaliber armor-piercing DM63 rounds. It is also armed with a 7.62 mm FN MAG 60-20 machine gunmounted on the turret roof. Infantry can dismount through a door on the rear of the hull

Image : Img823.imageshack.us

5) Name : Panhard AML
Type : Light Armoured car
Armament : AML 90: 90 mm GIAT F1 gun and 2 × 7.62 mm MG
Bio : The Panhard AML (called the AML 245 by Panhard) 60/90 is a light armoured car with permanent 4×4 drive for mobility. It can carry either a 90 mm quick firing low pressure gun .Night vision equipment enables night time operations, and it is provided with a modern telecommunications system.

Image : Img844.imageshack.us

6) Name : TAM VCA 155 Palmaria
Type : Artillery
Armament : 155 mm howitzer and 7.62 mm machine gun
Bio : The Palmaria's chassis is based on the OF-40 main battle tank.
The howitzer has an automatic loading system, providing a rate of fire of one round every 15 seconds[1] or a burst-fire rate of three rounds every 25 seconds.[2] The loader has 23 ready rounds, with seven more rounds stored in the hull

Image : Img844.imageshack.us

7) Name : VCLC MRL 160 mm
Type : Artillery rocket
Armament : 160 mm (6.3 in.) x36
Bio : The function is similar to MLRS, the HIMARS and the BM-21 Katyusha , can crearte one curtain of fire at great distances to cover and or to realize an assault to big distances.

Image : Img64.imageshack.us

OutcastOne
OutcastOne Assault Horizon Modder
Apr 26 2011 Anchor

Nice, you nailed it. Just the way i want posts to look like when you request things.

Also, those units look unique. They will most likey be used ingame. Keep up the good work with the info.

One more thing, if you could add what year the vehicles are made, and until what year, and whatever or not they are in active service or in reserve. i.ex. like this : 1985-present - or - 1950 - 1995 : in reserve.

Apr 26 2011 Anchor

ok very thanks , yes all vehicles posted have unique style is very great ! , all vehicles posted (including the airplanes etc...) are in service actually. (argentina have old things)
now i continue with the airplanes defenses , etc.
sorry for my poor english xD

OutcastOne
OutcastOne Assault Horizon Modder
Apr 27 2011 Anchor

No problems, youre english aint that bad, i can understand it, and i think my english is bad too :P

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.