By current plan, Terror Leader will be the player's character in storyline of GLA company (missions are still discussed).
As you know during events of Generals and Zero Hour, GLA rebels were destroyed nearly completely. However, branch leaders have survived. By now, it is known that, after betrayal of part of his followers, Dr.Thrax was captured by US troops and now held somewhere in detention camp and was not transferred from territory of conflict. Prince Kassad is steal dealing with his "former brothers" and therefore, US and China forces are not so concerned with him. Rodal "Demo" is seriously suppressed by Chinese forces and nearly ran out of men, this was the reason for him to reconsider his tactics. And may be GLA would fade away, but a new force arise from where it was least expected.
Former Head Commander of certain Arabic country, now known as Terror Leader. Before US troops brought there democracy, he was nearly a head of military government criticized by pro-democratic opposition. After these events, he joined anti-democratic opposition and was followed by most of his subordinates. He concluded that by now he alone will fail to retrieve power in his country, therefore, he escaped to find "new friends". And they were GLA rebels. Inspired by their ideas and convinced by their help, Terror Leader formed a new branch to revive and reunite uncoordinated forces of rebels to wipe US troops out of the region. Using his former relations and with support of certain Islamic countries, he built well-skilled and heavily armed forces capable to compete with professional armies.
Terror Leader is most known for using better-quality weaponry (compared to other GLA forces) coupled with high enough mobility. His forces are capable not only of hit-and-run tactics but can fight enemy toe to toe. Although he prefer weaponry and combat vehicles bought from all over the world, Terror Leader puts his efforts into providing salvage and garage-made weaponry to further improve his forces.
- Head Quarter (formerly Command Center, provides functions of Palace too), produces workers, Radar Vans. Research "cooperation upgrades" (disclosed further). After 3rd Rank allows technological research.
- Supply Stash (remained unchanged), provides funds from supply collection, produce workers
- Barracks (remained unchanged) , produce infantry and bikers.
- Workshop (Arms Dealer renamed), produce vehicles.
- Mechanic's Garage (Black Market re-concept), provides vital upgrades.
- Field Air-base, produces assault jets and other junk aircraft.
- Black Market (specific building), provides unique upgrades for Terror Leader, allows production of Combo-Units if captured.
- SCUD Storm (superweapon, remodeled, conceptually unchanged), launches volleys of SCUD missiles.
- Tunnel Network, armed with machinegun provides entrance to Tunnel Network.
- Quad site, Anti-infantry and Anti-air defense
- ATM site, Anti-vehicle and anti-tank defense
- Small Demotrap, explosive trap. Deployable by Technicals and BTRD amphibians.
- Demotrap, explosive trap. Buildable by worker, deployable by BTRD amphibians.
- Mortar Site, long-range base defense. Require 3rd Rank.
- Machinegunner Rebel, armed with short RPK-74 machinegun and Molotov Cocktails. Gains RP-74 machinegun on 3rd veterancy level.
- RPG Trooper, armed with RPG launcher, do not attack air targets. Gains tandem warheads on 3rd veterancy level.
- Stinger Soldier, armed with Stinger launcher, can attack both air and ground targets, better against aircraft. Gains frag splash on 3rd veterancy level.
- Terrorist, explosive stealthed kamikaze unit.
- Combat Bike, armed with twin machinegun.
- ATM Quad Bike, armed with ATM launcher.
- Stinger Bike, armed with Stinger launchers.
- Biker Terrorist, explosive kamikaze biker.
- Radar Van, provides radar, unarmed, can be camouflaged
- BTRD Amphibious transport, amphibious transport + engineering vehicle, armed with machinegunner. Can transport 6 units of infantry or demotraps. Equips with explosive AT missile on 3rd veterancy level.
- Technical, light reconnaissance vehicle, can transport 3 units of infantry or demotraps, armed with machinegunner. Equips with explosive AT missile on 3rd veterancy level.
- Scorpion, light-medium tank, equipped with auto-loader. Equips with explosive AT missile on 3rd veterancy level.
- Toxin Track, deadly anti-infantry weapon, can pollute terrain. Gains toxin missile on 3rd veterancy level.
- Quad Cannon, armed with four anti-air machineguns, can attack ground forces. Gains Stinger launchers on 3rd veterancy level.
- Rocket Buggy, basic artillery. Armed with rocket pods.
- T-34, available through Soviet Cooperation, replaces Scorpion. Better armor and weapon, arms with machinegun and rocketpod on 3rd veterancy level.
- Heavy Toxin Tractor, available through Chemical Cooperation, replaces Toxin Track. Heavier armed and armored version, pulverize toxins turning the to deadly clouds when using contamination attack. Arms with toxin missile on 3rd veterancy level.
- Grad MLRS, available through Demolitions Cooperation, replaces Rocket Buggy. Fires volleys of unguided missiles, capable of "Full volley" attack. Gains frag splash on 3rd veterancy level.
- Cascavel, available through Stealth Cooperation, replaces Scorpion. Light fast combat vehicle, armed with long barreled gun. Equips with explosive AT missile on 3rd veterancy level.
- Some Hero unit, not decided yet. Definitely not Jarmen Kell.
- Battle Bus, assault infantry transport, armed with machinegunner. Equips with explosive AT missile on 3rd veterancy level.
- Bombtruck, stealthed explosive kamikaze truck. Armed with cluster charge damaging greater area.
- Marauder Tank. Junk-upgraded post-war heavy tank. Armed with high-caliber cannon and machinegunner. Equips with explosive AT missile on 3rd veterancy level.
- Kube SAM Launcher, heavy missile-based long-range anti-air defense, can be camouflaged. Gains greater splash damage on 3rd veterancy level.
- Barkhan launcher, mobile SRBM launcher, can arm explosive and toxic warheads. On 3rd veterancy level: Explosive warheads become cluster and Toxic warheads create deadly clouds instead of usual toxic fields.
- T-55 Enigma, available through Soviet Cooperation, replaces Marauder Tank. Well-armored tank-based tank hunter, equipped with 155mm cannon and guided ATM launcher. ATM gains critical hit (disables target vehicle) chance of 20-25% on 3rd veterancy level.
- Nebelwerfer MLRS, available through Chemical Cooperation, replaces Barkhan. Chemical rocket mortar, fires volleys of explosive or deadly toxic unguided reactive shells. Gains frag splash on 3rd veterancy level.
- "Box" ATM launcher, available through Demolitions Cooperation, replaces Marauder Tank. Deadly anti-vehicle, anti-tank and especially anti-heavy-tank measure. Gains critical hit (disables target vehicle) chance of 20-25% on 3rd veterancy level.
- ASU-85, available through Demolitions Cooperation, replaces Marauder Tank. Self propelled anti-tank long-barreled gun. Gains critical hit (disables target vehicle) chance of 20-25% on 3rd veterancy level.
- Su-25, modern assault jet, armed with unguided missiles and rocket pods. Equips with bombs instead of unguided missiles on 3rd veterancy level.
- Junk copter, light and VERY fast reconnaissance-strike copter. Gains ATM launchers on 3rd veterancy level.
- Terror Glider, air-to-ground kamikaze unit.
- Elbrus launcher, heavy missile-based long-range artillery, can arm explosive and toxic warheads. On 3rd veterancy level: Explosive warheads become cluster and Toxic warheads create deadly clouds instead of usual toxic fields.
-T-80m, heavy-armed modern MBT.
-Shilka AAA, deadly anti-air defense unit.
- Mi-24 Hind, heavy-armored heavy-armed assault gunship.
- NO uber-unit or Scraper tank. T-80m, Shilkas and Hinds will be even more than enough.
- Building Capture, granted for free.
- Infantry Camouflage. Discussed before.
- Scorpion Missile, presented as 3rd veterancy level bonus.
- Anthrax Beta, now exclusive, only for Dr. Thrax.
These are four specific upgrades available at Head Quarter at Rank 1. Allows to purchase certain units of other GLA commanders or certain soviet combat vehicles. Only one can be researched at time. These upgrades grants ability to produce certain units instead of another. This does not instantly replace or upgrade old units to new ones!
- Soviet Cooperation. Allows production of T-34 instead of Scorpions and T-55 Enigmas instead of Marauder Tanks.
- Chemical Cooperation.Allows production of Heavy Toxin Tractors instead of Toxin Tracks and Nebelwerfer MLRSs instead of Barkhan SRBM launchers.
- Demolitions Cooperation. Allows production of Grad MLRSs instead of Rocket Buggies and "Box" ATM launchers instead of Marauders.
- Stealth Cooperation. Allows production of Cascavel combat vehicles instead of Scorpions and ASU-85 instead of Marauder Tanks.
- AP-bullets, available at Mechanic's Garage. 25% damage boost for all bullet-based weapons. Affects: all bullet-armed units.
- AP-rockets, available at Mechanic's Garage. 25% damage boost for all small rockets and missiles. Affects: all rockets and missiles except Barkhan, Kube and Elbrus.
- Junk Repair, available at Mechanic's Garage. Self repair for all vehicles. Affects: ground vehicles, Junk Helicopter, Hind.
- Worker's Shoes, available at Mechanic's Garage. Speed boost for all workers + small money bonus per each box. Affects: all workers.
- Fortified Structure, available at Mechanic's Garage. 25% resistance bonus to all damage types for buildings. Affects: all buildings.
- Toxin Shells, available at Head Quarter, require 3rd Rank. Equips cannon shells with toxins. Affects: Scorpion, Marauder, Rocket Buggy, Su-25, T-80m, Mi-24 Hind, Stinger Soldiers, RPG Troopers and Stinger Bikers.
- Bio-bomb, available at Head Quarter require 3rd Rank. Arms kamikaze units with toxic charges. Affects: all kamikaze units.
- Primitive Chemical Defense, available at Head Quarter require 3rd Rank. Equips infantry with antidotes and gas masks, increases resistance to toxins and especially radiation. Affects: all infantry.
- Radar emplacement, available at Head Quarter require 3rd Rank. Allows wider radar scanning, 2min reload. Affects: Head Quarter, Mechanic's Garage and Field Air-base.
- Scrap Armor, available at Black Market. Equips all tanks with junk anti-cumulative screens and vehicles with anti-bullet screens, 20% armor boost. Affects: all tanks and vehicles.
- Extra Spares, available at Black Market. All tanks and vehicles start with 1st level salvage upgrade, allows 3rd level salvage upgrade. Affects: all tanks and vehicles.
- Viewing "AP shells" as candidate for upgrade to be added.
- May be some upgrades will be reconsidered.
- May be some more junk aircraft will be added, but no explicit airfield and planes.