Ladies and gentlemen, we glad to say about new additions into mod.
At the first - Realism gamemode.
The realism gamemode should add more sensations in the playing for both casual, and advanced-pro players.
We mean if realism mode is enabled you will get:
- Camera bobbing when walk and run, also weapons will be lower at run.
- No medkits at mod, but you will get alternative - health regeneration.
- Friendly Fire - so you need to check your accuracy as not to damage an ally.
- Enhanced npc relationships with player - if you shot an ally, so ally npcs will try to kill you.
- Else if realism mode is disabled you will get original Half-Life 2 game style.
Here is example screens of realism mode in-game:
Also we replaced ~ 90% of effects to new particle one, here is result:
And we have added enhanced shadow angles by Saul Rennison into mod.
As well we testing some main scenes from time to time:
While that's not all that we wanted to tell you, but we will say more when the other features will be ready, so do not forget us.