This mod is based on the game "All Points Bulletin".
Player customization, clan treasury, bug reporter, and many other improvements and fixes.
Posted by iCore on Jun 23rd, 2013
Sorry for being a little away from the project now, but I have many exams on university which require much time. However, here are all the improvements I could have done!
Our next bigger goal is to work out a detailed player customization system for the mod. Many things left to do, but a bunch of things are already working, and we already have made some working hats!
Also, the preview image of this post is an in-game screenshot, which proves its functionality.
It is something totally new again; every clan will have its own treasury, in which the members can donate as much money as they want; but since a history is available, clan leader can even force the members for donating as a 'membership fee'. After some donations, clan leaders are able to buy a new color, or a new rank for the clan; these will be shown in the scoreboard.
Here is a list of the other changes:
- A bug reporter is ready, with implemented admin
- Auto-create APB profile and a little better config handling
- Video settings cannot be modified while you are in mission
- Fixed some dvar bugs when connecting/reconnecting
- Clan is now displayed in the scoreboard (with the clan rank of the player)
- Updated map
- Other major and minor fixes and updates
Hopefully I'll have some time in the near future to make a private/public test. See ya soon!