by arrc on Aug 27th, 2013
THE NEW UPDATE TO VERSION 2.06 IS AVAILABLE NOW!
Finally, a new update has arrived! Besides many new buildings (including new ornamentals!), several new ships such as an aircraft carrier, an artillery ship and a new submarine are waiting for you. The new Deep Sea Research Complex also has 24 special new island upgrades, and requires an intact underwater settlement. Furthermore the Ecobalance mechanics were improved (thanks to "FelixDetek"), the window reflections were enhanced and a number of bugs were solved.
- New building: Deep ocean-Research complex, used to research 24 new special island upgrades in the end-game.
- New building: Gas turbine power plant, used for power generation for underwater islands.
- The construction plan of the Hydro Electric Power Plant is now available again in the academy.
- Sokov Transnational pumping station is now properly available at 1250 genius, and the costs of construction will reflect the original design plan.
- The productivity of all production buildings will be influenced above +500 or below -500 Ecobalance.
These values increase or decrease linearly, up to a minimum of 0 at -999 ecological balance, and 250 at +999.
(Thanks to "FelixDetek")
- 8 new buildings in the category "Pulsating illumination" has been added and can be built on land, in the harbor and underwater.
- A new category of "Factory workers" has been added to ornamental buildings and is listed under "Street accessory & workers."
- New vehicle: Artillery ship "Helios" of the techs, can be used to attack buildings in a very high range.
- New vehicle: Aircraft carrier "Deimos" of the techs, provides transport for up to 8 airplanes and is able to repair or refuel them.
- New vehicle: Submarine "Virginia" of the Techs, very effective against enemy submarines and can also temporarily camouflage surrounding units.
- Production time of the ship "Hercules" reduced to 30 minutes.
- All researchable upgrades of the Container ship are now affected by the oil tanker "Osiris".
- 3 new islandwide upgrades for the kerosene factory in the academy added.
- Window reflections of all tech buildings and disaster control buildings improved.
- Ornamental buildings over land were combined with ornamental buildings underwater, and change depending on the camera position the icon (Over land or underwater).
(applicable for the A.R.R.C. Ornamental buildings of the category Buildings, Construction site and Illumination & masts.)
- All buildings of type "Power pole", "Public address system" und "Streetlight" were removed from the A.R.R.C. Ornamental building menu and are now only available in ornamental building menu of the tycoons.
(These types of buildings were available twice in the construction menu)
- A bug in the campaign of Chapter 3 / Mission 2, in which the sought person Thor Strindberg did not appear, has been resolved.
- A bug in which some upgrades from the add-on in the classic game were available, has been resolved.
- A bug that prevented the function of some upgrades has been fixed.
- A bug that some buildings had none or incorrect textures has been fixed.
- A bug, that an airplane of the harbor Ornamental buildings could not be displayed, has been fixed.
- Metal converters are now displayed correctly again in the contruction menu (classic game).
- Near Deep ocean-Laboratories and Relics laboratories appear no longer talking scientists.
- Some bugs in the description of some upgrades has been fixed.
The new version of this mod is available HERE