My mod takes place in a fictional ancient land, with huge amount of totally new content like weapons, armours, scenery, ...
Hi everyone !
First, thank you a lot with all your comments ! You're a great community !
Tomorrow or tuesday I'll post an update to show you all my new model, especially Tydeidian and some others.
I've just finished the story of my mod ( \o/ ), but it's in french, just give me the time to translate it in English. I know it must be frustating that I just showed models but I do one thing at a time, there are so much work, but the mod isn't dead !
I can tell you some of the features !
- A lot of mercenaries, I said A LOT OF ! Available in high number, from 20 to 60 (light unit - medium unit - heavy unit - super heavy unit ). I like the idea of the hall of mercenary but i didn't remember the name of the person who give me that idea. If you read me this smiley is for you => : )
- 3 Invading factions viking/frank inspiration, indian inspiration, huns inspiration.
- Maybe give more restrictions to items like "21 force required" to make it a little more RPG style, but not sure.
- Armies of minimum 200 soldiers to 500 for the biggest one but of course the character will be able to recruit 90-120 soldiers from the beginning.
- A lot of new companions, I'd like to make them more RPG with an unique look and an unique story
- Hundreds of new items of course !
- A new map, with a dark universe GoT style
- Brainy bots !
- Formations !
- Some new animations
- Naval battle (Not sure)
- Multiplayer (after the singleplayer of course)
- I'll try to find some music copyright free (if you have any idea !)
- Some new sound
- New castles - towns - villages (after the models, coding, ...)
- Siege improvement (more ladders (4-5), maybe destructible doors (if bots can destroy them), maybe some secret passage to storm the town with 10 super heavy soldiers ! ^^
- Freelancer ! (Of course)
Be ready, in the next weeks, Amazons will follow ! So excited to work on them ! Stay tuned for more details next days ! Bye !
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.