You are Mathew McNamara almost 79 years, and you have a problem... You don't really know if you're awake or not, but you can feel the fear running trough your body... You must escape, but, how are you going to escape if you don't even know where you are? You've been sent into your memories... Starting in your forgotten childhood. Your life wasn't exactly easy, and that life has a price... pay it, or die...
I don't know if some people didn't know that they must manually install the custom items and that's why there's so many issues in this story.
To the author: I actually understand if alot of people missed this or didn't care about it because we don't have to install it manually otherwise. Put all the folders in the custom story folder and it will work
- Brilliant idea for a story (not a cliche for once)
- For a first story, some areas are actually decently good
- I see great potential in you
- Someone else that is "alive" as a monster
- No blockboxes (can jump of the map almost everywhere)
- Too short
- Missing details, some bad lightning and lack of ambient sounds
- Should be voice acting in it, even if I have fantasy ^^
- Very few scares and monster attacks
- Pretty confusing sometimes, and it feels like the story isn't really complete
I really enjoyed this story despite how bad the level design is. It was something refreshing from the "you don't know where you are you must get out" cliche stories, and the music really made the story line even deeper.
The story was confusing sometimes and way too short. To me, it feels uncomplete and I do wish you add voice acting next time. But great job man! Improve your level design and make a new story like this one and it will be epic I'm sure! :)