Embody Harold Mason and Ryan Finch as they journey into the most chilling nightmares that a mysterious demon house provides to them. This is an Amnesia/Silent Hill/Fatal Frame/Resident Evil based custom story. Many aspects from all these games and even more will be included!
Not scary, boring design of the maps, weird music..
While it's good to see a new full conversion, this one was very hard to get into. I give you - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
+ FULL CONVERSION
+ Great immersion
+ Great sound design
+ Scary environment
+ Fair mix between scares, and puzzles.
- With so many custom models, you expect a custom monster
- Not as scary when you see a monster you already know.
- The jumpscares were a little overwhelming at some points
- Immersion breaking text/dialogue giving blatant hints at what to do.
- Lack of any new monsters
- The doors do not fit in with the environment WHAT SO EVER
- Cut scenes try to display gruesome killings, without animations on the NPCs.
All in all, it's a decent custom story if you are looking to spend your time with a scary environment, but when a custom story tries to live up to such a big name as Silent Hill AND Amnesia, you really have to apply more work to it.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.