I'm sorry for the slow progress lately. Other things have been coming up and some difficulties have come across.
1. I took on a little more than I could handle and now I'm tangled in a whole different project. It takes a lot of time and involves a lot of development.
2. I ran into a problem with a concept.
I was working on the vortiguant (or alien slave). when I noticed it had 2 concepts, one much more different. I wanted to do that one since it seems like it fit with the early concepts, but my attempts to model it didn't come out so well, it would need skeleton modifications, which may seem easy, but isn't really when it would mean modifying quite a bit of animations to fit the new skeleton. So don't expect the vortiguant to be perfectly alike.
I should also mention that due to steam messing up half life with the valve hd, which seems to remake itself whenever deleted, it destroyed my models i compiled, so I have to recompile them -_-
I recently got the models to work in game, plus some more work on the scientists. Thanks to some people who helped solve a little issue with the models. I hope to post some screenshots soon.
Thanks for continuing to follow my mod, I promise not to disappoint, expect a surprise soon.