Unpack archive and place folders maps, resource, materials to your Alchemilla folder (which should be in Steam\steamapps\sourcemods). Accept all replacements...
Hi, people! We watched many letsplay videos on YouTube and learned how to make the demo better. In a week we will upload patched version of demo. The approximate size of archive will be only 250 Mb (Older version had a lot of useless files).
The main fixes are:
- Lighting changes on 2nd floor to make it more distinguishable to player.
- Comment`s font is now smaller and unique.
- Quit button is no longer asking for saving game.
- Player now can not jump and crouch.
- No more floating cursor near metal table in the basement.
- After completing the demo main menu will appear.
- New textures (instead of some SH2 textures that we used earlier).
- Room numbers are now on the doors, in player`s sight.
- Some quest items now highlighted by sprites and phong.
- The door to the left from entrance on 1st floor now can be activated.
- All prop_physics models changed to static state and cant be picked up.
- Some useless models are now less noticable.
- Default FOV is now 80.
- Tile and carpet footstep sounds have been changed completely.
- No more HUD in english version.
- Case fixes for Linux users.
- Changed icons near quest items. Hand will appear near puzzles with variations and eye will appear near items which can be picked up or viewed.
P.S. There are more fixes in this patch but they can spoil the game.
P.S.S. Use ZOOM to input number on the phone.