This mod pack uses Agamemnon's Skeleton mod, dark_blade's bats mod and ROR_Sir_Williams Dragon mod. Detailed credits are provided.
What if vampires had empires? This is the idea that started it all. Since then I have been mixing modern Horror Cliché with traditional Slavic mythology and hints towards the dark chapters of Romanian history. The result is something like an Eastern European Age of Mythology. With a bit of black humour...
Warning: (This I should have done earlier) the depiction of violence in Age of Vampires borders on cynical and exceeds that in the original game. If you feel offended by the depiction of humiliated human beings, even only in a game, do not download. I do not favor any kind of violence in real life, the brutality depicted here is however an accurate match of the traditional vampire-mythology.
What is new in the Silver Edition?
* new loading screen (artwork by Ivica Stevanovic)
* new interface frame-graphics for the Bathory Clan, Vrkolak, Van Helsing Guild and Transsylvanians (including artwork by Ivica Stevanovic)
* new icon for the Count/Lord of Darkness
* new icons for the Transsylvanian and Van Helsing unique techs
* new graphics for the Vampireslayer
* new graphics for the Van Helsing Guild wonder
* graphics of the vampiric knight slightly improved
* graphics of the slaughterhouse, lumbercamp, Witchhunter and Nosferatu cleaned off white-residues
* new dying graphics for the witch
* all dragon graphics have shadows now
* new graphics due to new unit (see new units below)
* new effects for the unique techs of the Transsylavanians and Van Helsing Guild
* new bonus: Vrkolak get Virgin Sacrifice for free
* alot of human civ icons restored while keeping the unique icons for the vampire buildings and techs
* the thunder sound is now only played when selecting a vampire castle, not when playing as a human
* Vampireslayers move slower since they are dismounted and cloaked now
* the Exorcist: self-healing, armored monk, slow moving, speaks Latin
new mod campaign:
* 'Legacy of the Blood Countess' by Vampirus Mortem
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.