I tryed to do a modern age mod where all tribes and ages are available.
It's working, maybe it's needing few more changes ..any suggestion is wellcome ;-)
Thanks to: to Coldwar Warrior for his help (skins, idea, suggestions..),
to uthum876 for Blood Red Down on which this mod is based,
to One_Dead_Angel for Rise of Panzers and all skins he created.
Last but not least thanks to the great Valdemar!! ..with his wonderfull skins.
...and, of course to greathan, Wadis10, Axel of Sweden, Light Infa, montero, tarmo_flake, wakain, ediberto, greathan, Unit 35,
and all the other skinners at heavengames.com I did not mention.
Version: 2.4 only for RoN: Thrones and Patriots
(updated on december 18th 2009)
All ages are available but..
No more unique units till modern age! (only few ones are left anyway..)
More units for all 24 civs:
- 3 infantry built at the fort.
- 1 Police officer built at police station.
- 6 mech units built at autoplant:
(1 armored car, 1 light tank, 2 medium tank, 1 heavy tank, 1 Armored Personnel Carrier)
- 2 mech units built at armor plant:
(1 Tank Destroyer, 1 Assault Gun)
- 45 different kinds of tanks in modern age + 2 in industrial age + 8 in information age.
- 15 different kinds of armored cars and personnel carriers + 1 in industrial age + 3 in information age.
- 3 artillery units built at siege factory
(1 Field gun, 1 Self-propelled gun, 1 infantry mortar + flakgun and supply wagon).
- airbase creates Dive Bombers (more fighters and bombers) that act as attack fighters.
- helicopters, all tribes can build them in information age, but not all countries can create them in modern age.
- Submarine in modern age just for Germany, all other civs have PT Boat.
- Armor plant.
- Police Station from "Civil innovation" mod by greathan.
- 3 more bunkers what need to be garrisoned to fire.
- Germans can build atlanticwall bunkers.
- office and house buildings that act as tower (and can be garrisoned!).
- monuments that give wonder points.
Changed governments rules at the Senate:
- if you start with despotism then you'll have monarchy and militarism (militarism instead of socialism!).
- if you start with republic then you'll have democracy and capitalism.
Not all civs can choose, Germany, Japan, Russia and Italy have just despotism, monarchy and militarism.
Changed research rules at the Library:
- except done for civic all other level research are limited by the age reached.
For example: you cannot research the military level "Nations-in-arms" before you reached the Modern Age.
Files over-written in yours main folders:
into your "..\Rise of Nations\art" folder:
And into "..\Thrones and Patriots\art\" folder:
They can be used outside the mod without seeing any change!
You can find the 1939-1945 Second Great War mod here:
Version made to check the mod to find any bug or incorrect historical data.
Feed-back is important, if you find a bug please let me know all data about the game you are playing (age, nations, units, actions etc.),
so I can recreate it and find the bug.
Nicola, a.k.a "Nikox"
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.