(4/5/15) Complaints regarding missing gpiece errors have been investigated and dealt with! this public mod beta should now be playable!
Age of Darkness is a mod set in the historical period spanning the two world wars of the 20th century. Unlike most WW2 mods, it is meant to place great emphasis on the following:
What Age of Darkness is not:
(1/5/15) As expected, Age of Darkness v0 is finally complete and ready to download. No further updates will be added however until I get feedback on how best to redo the stats of the tanks.
Meanwhile, we have started compiling a Bahasa Malaysia version of Age of Darkness Wiki, which is to aid us in developing a Malay version soon.
With the addition of the finishing touches of AXP 0.1, we can expect Age of Darkness to be publicly released soon.
All that's left to do is the following:
1. Re-introduce missile silos and strategic weapons
2. Perfect sound engineering
3. Insert tech requirements for units and structures.
Currently, only sounds are being introduced to AXP0.1 as well as some last-minute graphic fixes (for some units but not all). We are expecting a 1 May release for AXP.
NB There are still some issues regarding AXP 0.1, being:
- Defensive structures are still incomplete
- Wonders are not ready, only the Decryption Centre and Eiffel Tower will be made available
- EXCEPTION errors are known to plague AXP 0.1. The cause for them is still unknown and there are many causes for them.
- Units are grossly unbalanced. Although we have done much to introduce units and insert blind spots for tanks, the stats for many units are still grossly underbalanced. We will be fixing this issue come AXP 2 or 3 once we get there.
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
Because of the demand for customisations and customised graphics for gaming, I have also opened a new site outside of Moddb, named Verrix Microassets. Currently there is nothing stocked there, but we should be adding stuff there pretty soon! see you there!