The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

Bring forth the toybox of war in a fast, action packed strategy game with a light hearted twist in this tribute to Nintendo and Intelligent System's Advance Wars series!

Report article RSS Feed Frontline is back!

It has been a while since we properly updated this page so this one will be worthwhile!

Posted by TotalSnappy on Aug 31st, 2011

It has been a hectic summer of working on our Synergy mod for Red Alert 3 but I can finally say that the art assets for it are 99% done, the remaining 1% is just bug fixing and other minor additions. In other words, I'm back on Frontline as these four group renders should have suggested.

So what do we have left in terms of unit art, here's a nice little list as of what is left as of September 1st:

  • Green Earth navy, airforce & HQ
  • Blue Moon vehicles, navy, airforce & HQ
  • Yellow Comet airforce & HQ
  • Black Hole navy & airforce
  • All infantry

Expect to see group renders when I have made any of the above. As for ingames, since our coder, R3ven, is back in school and working on coding Paradox and Synergy, don't expect to see any code progress on Frontline for a while. At least when we do get around to Frontline coding, we should have almost all of the art ready by then!

In other news, along with making the units we have begun reworking our mapping style and our asset & prop pool. Hopefully Phoenix will be able to get us a sample map in the coming days so we can flaunt off our new style! But for now here is a tree.

New Forests


To close I urge you to follow us on Facebook for plenty of insiders and work in progress updates and as always we want to hear your feedback and use our forums so we can start a small community so when we release, Frontline will have plenty of players or conquer!

Post comment Comments
flamingvipir Aug 31 2011, 11:16pm says:

Correction: multiple trees. Unless you are implying that the tank is actually a tree, and the "trees" are not trees at all, but rather something else that you would not expect, like tanks. OHMYGOD THOSE TANKS LOOK LIKE TREES.

+3 votes     reply to comment
Jeffman12 Sep 1 2011, 12:02am replied:

No, that's just one tree repeated several times.

+6 votes     reply to comment
Theon Sep 1 2011, 3:36am says:


+2 votes     reply to comment
R3ven Sep 1 2011, 7:21am says:

There's still code progress on Frontline... It's just under the hood stuff that no one can notice because it doesn't affect gameplay in the least, it just lets me copy paste codes to create 4 complete new factions in very little time.

+2 votes     reply to comment
Spiteful_Crow Sep 1 2011, 8:59am says:

I've been watching this mod's progress for a while now, and I'm liking what you've done. If you need another modeller/UVmapper/guy I'd be happy to help out and have plenty of free time.

I wants to model some toy aircraft!

+2 votes     reply to comment
TotalSnappy Author
TotalSnappy Sep 1 2011, 9:12am replied:

I'll note you down if we ever decide to draft in some more people but at the moment we're working pretty well with our current team, but thanks for the offer!

+2 votes   reply to comment
Spiteful_Crow Sep 1 2011, 8:40pm replied:

Ahh.. I thought as much. Thanks anyway.

Oh, and I can rig stuff if that helps.

+1 vote     reply to comment
Brage Sep 1 2011, 2:39pm says:

OMG!!! I love Advanced War! This mod will be great! Keep on the good work guys ;)

+2 votes     reply to comment
Post a Comment
click to sign in

You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.

2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only

C&C: Red Alert 3 Icon
Developed By
Send Message
Release Date
Mod Watch
Track this mod
Report Abuse
Report article
Related Mods
Advance Wars: Frontline (C&C: Red Alert 3)
Advance Wars: Frontline C&C: Red Alert 3 - Single & Multiplayer Real Time Strategy
Related Games
C&C: Red Alert 3
C&C: Red Alert 3 Single, Multiplayer & Co-Op Real Time Strategy
Related Groups
C&C Paradise
C&C Paradise Fans & Clans group with 1,489 members
Hexagon Developer with 4 members
SAGE 2D & 3D fans
SAGE 2D & 3D fans Fans & Clans group with 1,344 members
The ConYard
The ConYard Hobbies & Interests group with 45 members