The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

Bring forth the toybox of war in a fast, action packed strategy game with a light hearted twist in this tribute to Nintendo and Intelligent System's Advance Wars series!

Forum Thread
by member
0.9.1 Tournament Interest (Mods : Advance Wars: Frontline : Forum : Beta Discussion : 0.9.1 Tournament Interest) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 27 2011, 1:32pm Anchor

If you're interested in a ladder & tournament for Frontline, then post here! We don't need a username for RA3 just yet as we're only interested in the numbers at the moment! If you're reading this and do not have a moddb account, please send us an e-mail at admin@sighnapse.net!

Mar 28 2011, 10:09am Anchor

Sign me up!

Mar 28 2011, 2:48pm Anchor

i will try to be there hopefully you choose a date i dont get any school work :thumbup:

Edited by: Phoenix^^

Mar 28 2011, 3:02pm Anchor

I will be there.

Mar 31 2011, 10:13am Anchor

ok so after browsing various places where we posted this news, we've got around 8 players. since we're preferrably working in powers of 2, if we can get 16 i think that's perfect for a first event.

Apr 22 2011, 1:50pm Anchor

if i have no work, i'm in.

Apr 23 2011, 6:31pm Anchor

Count me in!

Edited by: Smayo

Apr 24 2011, 2:53am Anchor

Please use this thread Moddb.com and post your exact ra3 username.

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.