GoldEagleMNE - Coder, Modeler and Texturer & Current Team Leader
Count of Flanders - Texturer
GoKiller - Scener
Lumos - Coder
Bloc - Modeler & Texturer
Lord Goodfella - Music Producer
Owen Wulfson - Coordinator
- The mod is being developed taking account of the first 2 books, what happens later is beyond our concern.
- The mod's story starts after the death of Renly Baratheon about 2 hours afterwards to be precise.
- Everything that happens after the point mentioned above is the mod team's choice, although we will try to be consistent with the books as much as possible.
- Everything that could happen afterwards could in theory happen in the mod.
- We have out own ideas, and only need other peoples' ideas for the mod in the form of finished products (models, scripts, scenes, etc.)
Q - Will there be Daenerys Targaryen and will she invade Westeros?
A - No.
Q - Are dragons going to be in the mod?
A - Yes, on House Targaryen's banner.
Q - Will there be direwolves?
A - Maybe in the far future.
Q - Is there going to be the restoration of House Targaryen?
A - Yes, and we are working hard on the guests and details
Q - When will the mod be released?
A - Check the top of the page.
Q - Can you say how much is ready now?
A - The only thing we know for sure is that it's state of readiness is more than none but less than all.
Q - Will there be the Wildlings and will they have mammoths?
A - The Wildlings - yes, mammoths - maybe.
Q - Is it possible to join The Night's Watch?
A - Yes
Also join our steamgroup for the latest updates! - Steamcommunity.com
Welcome to the 3rd Developer blog of the Game of Thrones modification!
In this blog, we will once again will show a couple of previews, and a bunch of information about the modification.
So, as the title of this Dev blog say's. The scening has began, this week our coder got everything together for the sceners to get started.
Some small starts have been made on the scening side, but no big ones. For so far I have only checked over the scenes that were made by other people, which were donated to the project. What for now will be my first job, some scenes had some weird bugs. As in scene props that changed and messed up the castle/scene. I've worked a bit and I am nearly done with finishing up the Twins scene. So work on the scening side has finally started. And we will keep you updated on the progress being made on it at the next Dev blogs.
The previews of this Dev blog can be found on the Media section.
For the entire Dev blog please visit our thread on Taleworlds, linked below.
- Forums.taleworlds.com -