A modification for Mount and Blade: Warband, set in the universe of George R. R Martins "A Song of Ice and Fire". Also known as the popular HBO TV-series "Game of Thrones".
This mod isnt bad at all it has some upsides and some horrible downsides
- The mods upsides are graphically is looks great and plays great and it has some good aspects to it such as companions have more to do and aren't as winy and there are more options in general but..
- No Important characters in the game which made me made for example (Robb stark's siblings, Daenerys Targaryen and her people, Jon Snow, It has Twyin Lannister as the only Lannister in the game... and way to many more to count them all off.
- Many of the Factions are not in the game such as the Taragaryen race, The Wall/ Nights Watch, The Wildling, The white Walkers, and many more
- At Least make the characters look like the ones from the t.v Show considering the books don't have pictures.
- Add Giants, Dragons and White Walkers and what ever mystical stuff that are in the books and you should be able to have Dyer-wolfs as Companions
- Battles are really leggy make the game more stable
- Let Companions fix them self's up with good armor and swords etc because I always let them pick up the loot and they just keep it in there inventory and never do anything with it and I always have to dress them up like Sims with everything from the toes up its stupid.
- Last but certainly not least make battles more often and make something else to do like boat battles and weddings and celebrations and what not and make it possible to kill of characters its the game of thrones there are no prisoners. and at least make the castles look good and bigger and having the king in the game would be a fine aspect considering there isn't one. ( There are more negative thing to say but i feel like this i s enough for now )