by JLea on Feb 22nd, 2011
Sorry for the speedy patching, but we're just too eager to add in new things + fix stuff.
The main focus of this little update is turrets. You can now deploy turrets, that'll defend in a large radius where you deploy them. Try not to deploy them in open areas as they'll quickly get sniped from afar.
Full changelog below!
· Added a round system, and map rotation
· New map, 1w_ouroboros
· Added turrets, both deployable and base versions.
Deployables get destroyed from fire, base versions can be repaired
· Sword range increased by 25%
· Sword “width” tripled
· Sword hit-delay reduced by 60%
· Hoplite damage doubled
· Teleport uses 50% less energy
· Teleport range reduced to 4096 units
· Flamethrower damage increased by 1000%
· Sprint-speed increased by 50%
· Blaster firerate increased by 15%
· Blaster damage reduced by 10%
· Chaingun accuracy increased by 20%
· Bullets do 75% less damage to destructables
· Explosives do 100% more damage to destructables
· Grenade launcher splash radius increased by 10%
· Grenade launcher damage increased by 20%
· Grenade projectiles now impact-detonate on models (generator etc.)
· Flame grenades now ignite enemies.
· Melta-Sword doesn’t ignite teammates
· Flag REALLY doesn’t disappear when a player holding it disconnects
· Added the generator model
· Ragdolls should have the appropriate team colour
· Generators now emit destroyed sounds
· New blaster animations
· New sword animations
· New minigun world models