1257 AD Middle Europe mod is a completelly new mod for M&B, wich is aiming for the historical medieval Middle-Europe. We want to make a historically correct mod (unit names are in real form by every nation), but not an unenjoyable one!
- Factions (Principality of Poland, Kingdom of Bohemiae and Hungary, Holy Roman Empire, Russian Duchy)
- New Lords (renamed and reequiped to historicaly correct form)
- New Horses, Armors, Shields, Helms and retextured weapon
- New Troop Tree (renamed, reequiped, new units added)
- New Map created by Lord Szentgyorgyi
- Strong, renamed and reequiped heroes
- New Historical Banners created by Martiin
- New stronger bandits
- New mercenaries
- New Medieval Music
- Faction colors added
- New Bacground textures ans pictures of 13th century Monarch
- Ladies renamed and reequiped
- Throne pretendents renamed and reequiped
- NPC renamed and reequiped
This mod is Originaly created by Frederick Anklin. This is only our modification of his GREAT mod!
This final release replaces the original unit names with english ones, according to the player's request. It also fixes minor bugs in the mod and gives a rebalanced troop tree!
The players who want to play with the Middel Europe mod on Warband, should check out our new coming mod 1468 AD Middle Europe!!!
1257AD Middle Europe v. 2.0. Complete version of our mod, which be created with new development team.
Hi evryone! In the next 2 - 3 weeks we'll publishing absolutely new version of this mod!!!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (2 agree) 10/10
This mod is by far one of the best in warband. The play factor sometimes makes me think that my kingdom could have very well have been a real one back in this time. This is by far one of the best for warband!
Feb 9 2013 by zombies123
Lowest Rated (11 agree) 1/10
About the worst shit ever made.
Nov 14 2011 by Who_The_Hell?