This member has provided no bio about themself...
Just an FYI, but you should probably change the download file to "Alchemilla Demo English v1.1" or something. I got my hopes up with this being the full version >>.
looks the same to me.
"I AM NIGHT SHIFTING AT THE MOMENT SO..." is what it says.
To me the saddest part was right after the Resonance Cascade started, where you walk through a hall filled with people dead, and sad music playing. It actually made me feel bad for what happened.
How do you even join them?
Every time I join them it says it's failed.
Nah, I think that's the Frenemy Cube.
I'm assuming it would be used mostly on Roleplaying servers? Because I can't imagine why it'd actually be useful beyond looks.
.txt has limitations?! Wow there must be a lot -can't download it even if I wanted to atm-
You were suppose to kill Hunters with the gravity gun? Because, to be honest, I just shot it many many times.
So are you improving areas like Balmora with the buildings you can't go in?
It's not scary!... when you have infinite ammo and a few rocket launchers constantly shooting everywhere.
I really wished I had Skyrim on my computer right about now (I'm following it for when I do get it)
I want it so I can snipe combine.
Nice picture? Where were you when you got it? Wait, it's ingame? whoa.
Not bad, but I think you should add more shine to the half-life thingy -no idea what the shape is-
wait, is this an original? What I mean is, is this directly from Dark Secrets 1?
don't they use the same animation? I mean, I really don't know, I'm just presuming they do.
I can understand why you would want to have it released to public ASAP, but he does kind of have a point. I admit that I do like patching it, but that's not the point.
On another side, you can just view it as we being testers. I don't know about you, but that sounds thrilling!
Will this be optional, or part of the main mod?
Amazing. What else do you expect me to say?
I say Captain Oblivious should be in an easter egg.
well, even in valve time it'd seem much more exciting because he actually shows a hell load of stuff every once and awhile.
OK! Here's a bunch of glitches I found in the patched version. You might already know these, but ehre they are anyway in a list.
1. Some stones in the very beginning float.
2. Building near the first dead person that has a crowbar has what appears to be a cabinet, ammo and health as well as a few other things, however these items are invisible unless you turn on the flash light, which only shows the shadows (I like to call these "Shadow Objects"
3. The ground around the "gold" rocks sounds like you're walking on glass, as well as the rocks sounding like glass
4. Locked room has "Shadow Stools" in it
5. The monitors have pink&black checkers on the screen.
6. Can easily see through the mounted gun (maybe lower it?)
7. IN a warehouse w/ boxes, there's light on the bottom row
8. Pile of (golden?) rocks on the truck has only a small part with the correct hitting sound/affect
And this is just on the first map. Of course, this is told with purely a constructive reason. None of them are major, but it certainly would increase the make the maps even better.
Happy 1st b-day.
why does it claim something was updated?
lol, I thought it was Skyrim xD
This is what CS: Go looks like... imagine what Ep3/HL3 will look like?
The last puzzle remind me of Half-Life, which is good.
Children smoking pipes? What is Minecraftia coming to? On second thought, maybe they're hobbits!
u r soh originol (sarcasm)